Jacob C.

Warmoth compatability

Updated
Hi So, I picked up and LTD EC-10 with the intent of modding it and I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not warmoth necks were compatable with it, and if not could someone please reccomend me a company that produces...
MORE »
Brent S.

Alexi 600 finish?

Updated
Can anyone tell me if what finish ESP used on this guitar?...
MORE »
Manan A.

Can light string gauge cause back bow?

Updated
I have bought a brand new EC 10 and it came with a .10 gauge daddario string set but I changed the strings to .09 gauge EB slinky.. and from next day onwards, 4 to 9th fret of B (and G and E) string started buzzing so I had...
MORE »
Turtle m.

Neck might be tilted on my guitar

Updated
I have a 2012 ESP KH-DC. It's always had a bit of fret buzz but it really never bothered me but last week I got my guitar back from a setup and it seems worse then before. The luthier told me that the neck was tilted and as a...
MORE »
EMG Tone pot into Volume...

EMG Tone pot into Volume...

Updated
Hi guys, I have a solderless EMG kit on my EX, its a tone/vol config but I want 2 independent volumes. Is it possible in any way to use the tone pot as volume? I contacted EMG and they said no, because of the capacitor. But I...
MORE »
Darryl M.

New Pots for an Eclipse

Updated
S'up guys?   I'm a UK player who has a love for ESPs and a deep and abiding loathing for EMG pickups. I need to take the EMGs out of an Eclipse, which is fine in theory. However, having obtained some pickups and pots, I've...
MORE »
Darren K.

Neck Bridge -parts missing

Updated
Recently acquired a 2nd hand ESP LTD. Notice has bits missing on neck . Alan keys bolts (3) & sq plate/washer underneath. Should I buy this all brand new or just match bolts & make plates from pic ??? Im leaning...
MORE »
Strings and gauges

Strings and gauges

Updated
I just purchased a GH-600 and wondered why kind of strings and gauge comes loaded on these?   Thanks!   Stephen...
MORE »
Mr.  L.

Possible to interchange parts?

Updated
Just curious. Will the little cover that hides the tension rod on the headstock for the E-ii frx work on the ltd frx? If so then how does one go about getting just that piece. The LTDs cover is a boring triangle where the...
MORE »
Swap Tone for Afterburner?

Swap Tone for Afterburner?

Updated
Like the title says, I wanna swap out the tone knob on my VB-400 for an EMG Afterburner. Is it just that easy? Unplug and remove the tone and pop in and hook up the afterburner? I have no use for the tone knob and I really...
MORE »
Meph

Locking Nut String goes flat

Updated
Hey,   when I tune my guitar with FR and I'm at pitch I lock the strings at the nut. Problem in this moment the low e string goes a little flat, (back to pitch when I loosen the nut) . This causell, that all frets are a...
MORE »
apaatsio

Fret material of ESP LTD EC-1000VB/Duncan

Updated
What material are the frets on ESP LTD EC-1000VB/Duncan?...
MORE »
Alec H.

Knobs to fit 500k pots

Updated
hey, everyone. I will be getting an E II Eclipse fairly soon, and i was planning on gutting out the EMG 81/60 combo in favor of passive pickups. I already have the three 500k pots i need plus two capacitors and a new jack on...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Need to replace volume pot EC 1000

Updated
I have an EC 1000 that I need to replace the volume pot on. What I have found is that the shafts of the volume pots are smaller than normal volume pots and thus the hole in the top of the guitar is also smaller. Does anyone...
MORE »
Peter E.

Looking for wiring diagram and pot data for B-55

Updated
Howdy! I just accidently ruined the axis of the pot closest to the jack if my bass. Its marked 250K, BUT!?, Is it linear or a log one? Sincearly..the bass & cookie monster...
MORE »