Dire

Looking for wiring and pot values for ESP Horizon FR ii 2012

Updated
Hey folks, I finally got around to replacing the pups in the custom horizon I had mentioned in THIS thread some time ago. I sold my 2012 fr ii and held on to the custom. It plays sooo much nicer, its just butter. fantastic...
MORE »
Nut Slot Depth

Nut Slot Depth

Updated
Could someone with an ESP or LTD Guitar with a bone or plastic nut please tell me what the factory specs are for NUT ACTION!! Even just for the Low E and High E. Like low E .020" high E .018".  Or even in 64th's. Thank You So...
MORE »
EMG "failing" sound issue

EMG "failing" sound issue

Updated
Hello, I am having a issue with a EMG 81 pickup of my MX-250. It is the soldered version. When I plug the guitar, most of the time I get a very weak, thin sound from the bridge pickup. I wait a few seconds, switch between...
MORE »
Santizo A.

Locking tuners for LTD EC100

Updated
Hi everyone,   I recently upgraded both pickups to my LTD EC100QM to SD JB and 59 along with all the electronics (pots, cables, 3-way switch) and it improved considerably. Among other upgrades, I am looking to replace the...
MORE »
ESP E-II Evertune Push-pull/push-push coil

ESP E-II Evertune Push-pull/push-push coil

Updated
Hello everyone! I just got a new Eclipse Evertune Black satin-guitar. Push-pull/Push-push Coil Tap You can push it down but it won't stay down. Is this the way it works or is it faulty? Never had one on a guitar...
MORE »
Vol/Tone Pots of Brand New ESP LTD Mh-1000NT

Vol/Tone Pots of Brand New ESP LTD Mh-1000NT

Updated
Hello, Recently. I have purchased ESP LTD MH-1000NT STB with SD passive pickups. I just noticed that the volume pot is Alpha B500K and the tone is A500K. Is it intended to be like this ? It is brand new guitar. As far as I...
MORE »
Christian C.

Locking tuners for Vintage Plus Distressed

Updated
Hi, I own a Vintage Plus Distressed, and while I love the axe, I hate the Gotoh locking tuners. I don't like that I have to have a screwdriver or a coin to change strings, so I want some new locking tuners with a knob I can...
MORE »
Latam

ESP Eclipse - fake or original?

Updated
Hello Guys, I would like to ask you for help. I want buy my first ESP guitar and its older eclipse. Price is nice, so nice, that Im not sure if its original or fake. Can you please help me? I uploded few pictures:      SN...
MORE »
Johny2Wong

EMG Pots Replacement

Updated
Hi all, ***First of all, I have to apologize because I've written this question in 'ask ESP', which I think the wrong place to ask this kind of question.   I have an E-II M-II CTM, which has EMG 81-85 with volume and tone...
MORE »
Sympathetic notes from the Floyd Rose string retainer

Sympathetic notes from the Floyd Rose string retainer

Updated
Interested to know if anyone has experienced this.  After muting my strings following a chord, It can hear string noise coming from the G-string at the string retainer bar, which is picked up by the amp.  The tremolo springs...
MORE »
muddy sound

muddy sound

Updated
I recently had to have the output jack on my EC256 replaced.  Since I've gotten back the neck pickup sounds very muddy, but the bridge is fine.  I've played different guitars through the same amp and it's not the amp.  Any...
MORE »
umbabarauma

EC256 Pot size

Updated
Hi all, I'm planning to change the push/pull tone pot to a concentric 500k pot which I plan to order online. I was wondering if this would fit without having to do more internal modifications: EP-4486-000 500K-500K Stacked...
MORE »
Georgios K.

EC-1000 VB Pickups

Updated
I just bought a brand new EC-1000 Vintage Black, she is a beauty. There is an issue though. I noticed that my 81 is a bit wobbly in it's socket. Should this be normal? I have never owned a guitar with EMGs before. Anyway, I...
MORE »
Ltd MH100qmnt hardware upgrade

Ltd MH100qmnt hardware upgrade

Updated
Im starting a new project on my 2 MH100s im looking to upgrade all the hardware but especially the tuners. I just recently bought an AW-7 with the locking ESP tuners and absolutely love them! So my question to you guys what...
MORE »
SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB/59

SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB/59

Updated
Goodday Sirs. can i ask what is the complete specs. of your SD pickups release guitar specialiy the JB and 59 ?  Because i both EC-1000T CTM DMZ and i want to replace the pickups with SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB and 59 and i want to...
MORE »