Christopher  Perry

New EII/MII String Gauge change

Updated
So I've been digging my new EII MII Black Natural Fade. Sounds great and the action is fantastic. My issue is bending on these 10's coupled with the longer scale. I'm used to my Fender Jim Root Tele (9's) and my Charvel which...
MORE »
ST-203 Graphtech Nut

ST-203 Graphtech Nut

Updated
Can anyone tell me if the fender style nut will fit the guitar. If not, which one? ...
MORE »
Ian B.

ESP LTD H308 - Locking Tuners

Updated
Hi there, What's the best locking tuners for the ESP LTD H308 as I want to replace the standard ESP tuners.   I have been looking at Hipshot and Gotoh locking tuners.   Anyone have any recommendations. Cheers Ian  ...
MORE »
sepsis311

ESP Sinclair Posts - Replacement Found!!!

Updated
Hi Guys,

I never post here, but I've been browsing a long time. I have this awesome ESP Horizon that uses the Sinclair bridge, I've been looking high and low for a replacement for the tremolo posts because I personally...
MORE »
Alex L.

Weak seymour duncan pickups

Updated
Hi! I got some Seymour Duncan pickups (Custom humbucker in the bridge and two STK-S4 Classic Stack Plus single-coils in middle and neck) and the neck and middle pickups are much weaker compared to the bridge pickup. I have...
MORE »
Sayar S.

Real/fake ESP Standard Eclipse II

Updated
Hi, guys! Can you please help me to identify if this guitar is real or fake? Gonna go and listen it this weekend so you can tell me on what I should pay attention...
MORE »
Replacement Pickguards

Replacement Pickguards

Updated
I have a GL-256 and I would love to replace the tortoise shell with a nice parchment or mint green.  Neither Warmoth or Fender gaurds fit as the ESP necks are too wide at the body joint.  Plus, the neck, having 22 frets, jams...
MORE »
shred4life

About 48th Street, NYC

Updated
Hi, people. I am not sure this is the right place to ask, but I'll give it a shot. I recently bought a custom Horizon. It is an old one but very clean / not abused and it is definitely the real deal. There is a A5 sized...
MORE »
Kalman V.

LTD M-400 nut size

Updated
Hi all, I recently changed from licenced to original Floyd Rose (made by Schaller) and I have problems with the locking nut height.
I ordered with R4 locking nut, because the nut width on my LTD is 43mm, so the standard...
MORE »
Eric B.

Curious about Set-Through Construction

Updated
Greetings! Just pre-ordered a 2021 EC-1000T CTM, and I have a couple questions about set-through construction (curiosities really) I have a basic understanding of what it is after reading the very informative...
MORE »
Anthony V.

Scratchy pickups/volume knob sound

Updated
Hey what's up everyone. I have an esp ltd 1000 with active 81s, I really like it but the volume knob makes this crackled sound. It also sounds bad sometimes. The last few days it's been working great other than the knobs....
MORE »
ESP Demon

ESP SH-100 Mini-Rail Pickup Wiring

Updated
Hey guys! Anyone have a guitar with the SH-100 mini rail pickup that can shoot a picture of the electronics cavity for me? I need to wire one in and need to see the color codes and the connections. These pickups were used in...
MORE »
Max Y.

Pau Ferro fretboard care - KH602

Updated
Is lemon oil safe for conditioning the Pau Ferro fretboard on KH-602?...
MORE »
Electric guitar and amp buying

Electric guitar and amp buying

Updated
Any knowledgeable guitar musicians around with discount price ? Yeah I know, I would try here first before finding a local music forum or something... I'm looking for advice on a new electric guitar and amp.   ...
MORE »
Bent pickup

Bent pickup

Updated
Bent Pickup on my256 snow white. Didn't realize until i got it home. Stupid COVID. Just bought it used. Hard to fix myself or should i take it to a luthier?...
MORE »