David P.

Black Metal 3D Logo Attachment Method

Updated
Hi folks,  I have a Black Metal Arrow, which I truly love. If I ever wanted to mod it with say a custom paint job or a custom graphic replacing the 3D LTD logo, what issues might I be looking at with removing it for those...
MORE »
Logo: Silkscreen, Decal, Vinyl? Old ESP logo?

Logo: Silkscreen, Decal, Vinyl? Old ESP logo?

Updated
Hi guys, so I bought that ESP "KH-2" Custom from 1993 a year ago and it already had the damaged ESP block logo. I am thinking about a refinish. I have read in another thread (I think it was a statement from Pushead) that...
MORE »
LTD Viper Slimer locking tuners

LTD Viper Slimer locking tuners

Updated
Hello! I recently acquired a used Viper Slimer and I’d like to replace the tuners with a set of locking tuners that won’t require any drilling or reaming on the headstock.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....
MORE »
warpig

light weight ltd?

Updated
i have an eclipse qm 401 and a sg epiphone 400 and today i felt like using my strap and the epiphone felt much lighter i liked that, is there any LTD or ESP that's lightweight?...
MORE »
Moon S.

Installing pickups in ltd v50

Updated
i took out the stock pickups and want to put in bill Lawrence 500xl pickups but don't know where to wire it all I've never changed pickups before....
MORE »
Xytras S.

anyone ... viper 10?

Updated
Hi I have arthrosis in my left hand... affects more my thumb. Need low action, low string gauge, extra sized frets... in order to make the playing act softer, I have a low budget and I am lerning... or try to.... Tried...
MORE »
andrei

pots: A/B; log/linear...

Updated
hello, i've noticed that there are different types of pots with the same resistance. first thing i noticed: it says on them 500kA/500kB. now, snooping around on thomann (.de), i noticed in the descriptions, some say log...
MORE »
EMG Output Problems - Need Advice

EMG Output Problems - Need Advice

Updated
Hi guys, long story short, I have a guitar that was giving me problems so I bought the EMG 57/66 set hoping that, as a guy with zero soldering experience, I would be able to replace all of the electronics with the Quick...
MORE »
Wiring questions

Wiring questions

Updated
I have an LTD M-10, I want to disengage the volume and tone and have the 3 way selector switch act like a kill switch.  I will be just using the bridge humbucker for now.   anyone have any wiring diagrams?  It would go...
MORE »
Lee B.

Esp neck pocket sizes!!

Updated
Looking for info on the esp mirage 87 neck pocket size! Is it 56mm ? Please help ...
MORE »
Bridge swap

Bridge swap

Updated
I have the LTD 400HB and want to swap out the stock tune o matic for an upgrade. Any suggestions or any baritone players that have done this? 

TIA...
MORE »
SKB M series case question

SKB M series case question

Updated
Hi does anyone have the either of the cases for their M shape LTD/ESP ? SKB's 3i-4214-66 i-series waterproof strat/tele guitar case OR  SKB's 3i-4214-66 i-series waterproof open cavity guitar case   I actually have...
MORE »
How to spot a fake ESP

How to spot a fake ESP

Updated
Hi everyone, this is my first post here on the forum!!!  So here's the deal.
I am about to buy a second hand ESP Eclipse II VB with it's OHSC  (Standard Series btw). Here's the thing. I want to make sure it's legit. I...
MORE »
DIY speaker cable help

DIY speaker cable help

Updated
I'm going to make a speaker cable but I'm a bit confused about which plug connector to use. From what I've read Neutrik is more or less the industry standard. Allthough the popular Neutrik NP2X connector only support up to 18...
MORE »
What makes a ESP/LTD sound as they sound?

What makes a ESP/LTD sound as they sound?

Updated
What makes them sound a little more for metal than any other brand?   Is it electronics? Pickups? Wood? Thanks...
MORE »