Ec ii 1007 pickup toggle issue ?.

Updated
alex s.

Hello,

So lately during practice ive been complaining my tone sounds too bluesy. My guys said im crazy and when i was playing around myself today i knew i wasnt crazy, i thought it was the battery. Wrong. I went to go chugging along and turned down the neck pickup which made the bridge go off... So i did it in reverse abd didnt get the same pattern. Aha! My toggle switch is apparently flimsy as all hell now and when its set to bridge its in split mode. Great. I can only play it correctly if i push it to the right.

Ive had this issue with epiphones before when i used to randy rhoads the hell out of my les paul but i never did that on here. I took the pot off the back to tighten... Then i see this atrocity. How the hell can i get past this immovable board to tighten the inside and outside and fix the issue? 

thanks

alexsunny

Pushead

I don't quite understand what you're trying to explain. I assume it's the quick connect setup with EMGs. I'd pull the pot completely out and inspect it. Make sure that the metal "fins" are all in good shape and making connections at each position at the switch. If so, then reinstall it and double check the wires running to it.

Post to Thread