How to spot fake ESP

Updated
How to spot fake ESP

Hey guys,

Do you have any knowledge regarding fake guitars and how to spot them?

Maybe guitar companies should start a database where we could register original guitars and verify their authenticity. I understand that, I his is extra cost but we have to somehow protect ourselves from not honest seller, specially when we buy used instruments.

matthew h.

matthew h.

matthew h.

matthew h.

Pushead

It's legit. A 2017 model.

matthew h.

thanks !!!

matthew h.

matthew h.

These guitars are on sale. I'm intrested in both but i got to choose one. My questions are: they're fake or legit? and What's better: the horizon or the eclicpse? 

matthew h.

I'm searching for a great sutain and quality sound. I love my ltd ec-1000 T full thickness and i'd like to buy an esp that can challenge with my ltd

matthew h.

sustain, pardon

matthew h.

i don't see the eclipse battery slot for the emg humbuckers, and i don't know if the horizon battery slot is originally integrated in the plastic cover for the eletriics part or on the body...sorry for my english, i can't speak it well

Pushead

Both are legit.

The Horizon control cover was modified to include the battery cover. The Eclipse has the batter in the control cavity as well. Before 2006 or so, they didn't include a separate battery compartment on these guitars.

matthew h.

thank you very much!

Christian C.

Is this fake?

Pushead

Yep, it's legit. It's an early 2000s model, probably 2002, but there was some weirdness in the serial numbers during that period.

Post to Thread