Ltd EC-200QM

Updated
Headshot
:confused: String action and what setup specs should be for 10s? my low e dont stay in tune with plug in meter or clip on? and when i adj intonation do i have to looseing strings? whats the scale length on it? 24 .7/5? And on factory specs are they just a guide line to start with ? all players set to the way the play ?
ozzuk1

I have read/heard the clip on tuners arent accurate enough to intonate properly you will need a really accurate tuner to do that...

When you adjust the saddle it will flatten or sharpen the string a little you just adjust back to pitch and check the open/12th fret for a match...

You just need turn the screw below the strings on the bridge typiclaly the intonation screws face the bridge pickup you can swap it if your having problems intation and need extra range on the bass strings..

There are some good guides on youtube just look for tunamatic bridge intonation guides....

You can adjust the height to your preferences a really good setup will be needed for the best performance with really low action...

10's come on most fixed bridge LTD's and the scale is 24.75...

Enjoy that gorgeous guitar!

Headshot

My EC-200QM. I have Eball 10 on it and since shop adj it not mater what u just barley to 3 string or G sting to note but rest not that way? i play mt strat amd ovation 6 string AQ and they dont dont that? if i press even a little on g string it sounds flat dull out of tune? i press 1e and b string normal and dont do that? like action is to low or mybe intation? Need Help ASP! Love the guitar. it played real good and i had 9 put on it did not like so i went back to 10. Yes Shop re adj it the said. i didnt know u made 6 strings bigbox aq played one at the shop i go to man it played like a dream!

Post to Thread