How can I date my ESP M-II Deluxe MII M2

Updated
How can I date my ESP M-II Deluxe MII M2
Hello, I recently bought this guitar ESP M II Custom Deluxe, but I know nothing about it. Please can you give me more information? Year of manufacture, how much would be worth now, if a limited series etc.? Thank you very much
guitarsatbmusic

Uh, OOOO-K
*steps away*

Pushead

That guy's playing is nuts!

Shane, do you remember what the third switch was for? The one that replaced the old pickup selector switch.

guitarsatbmusic

Oh man, I forget now :o I'll ask Tim for ya

Pushead

Cool. I was just curious if it was a phase or something like that. I'm going to have to check out more of his stuff.

guitarsatbmusic

There is a phase switch amongst them. I'm waiting to hear back from Tim re: all we did.
Check out the other guitarist in Lord also, Mark, another fine ESP endorsee of ours :hat

AntonioGuitars

::

AntonioGuitars

Is that you?

Pushead

You're planning on putting a Brazilian rosewood fretboard on it?

Pushead

You're planning on putting a Brazilian rosewood fretboard on it?

Bump.

load more replies (1 of 1)
AntonioGuitars

Please do not ruin my thread.

AntonioGuitars

Here there is no moderator?

Pushead

Yes, add more sustain.

I think you're reading too much on the internet.

guitarsatbmusic

Shipping Brazilian rosewood out of the US and into Romania should be a cinch. I do hope you haven't bought the one you linked to, you're gonna need to rustle up a whole lot more to get enough to build your multi-laminate fingeroard with that pen blank if that's your plan :|

AntonioGuitars

guitarsatbmusic

If you knowingly export or import Brazilian Rosewood you can be prosecuted, If you are in Romania I would not import Brazilian Rosewood without CITES certification.

AntonioGuitars

Pushead

I am very skilled, but accept tips.

I decided to not repainted, I will leave as is.

I figured you'd probably wimp out.

load more replies (1 of 1)
AntonioGuitars

:rollin

AntonioGuitars

Gfunk

and put on sale on ebay

*SHOCKER*

Pushead

I prefer to leave it original and put on sale on ebay:) anyway, guitar sounds phenomenal.

I could be wrong, but I doubt a guitar with a mismatched body and neck could be considered "original".

AntonioGuitars

:cool:

AntonioGuitars

Post to Thread