X2N question...

Updated
Mr. Wicked
I ordered a X2N & none of the websites ask if I wanted a regular or F Spaced... They sent me a F Spaced (says on the package) but my guitar doesn't have a tremolo... Do I have to send it back?
Curt Daddy

it's because there is only one spacing for the X2N as a dual blade pickup, it doesn't matter, it says F-spaced because the blades are wide enough to cover the spacing on a trem'd guitar. but it can be used for non trem guitars. fuck even an F spaced polepeice pickup would work on a non trem guitar, the pole to string allignment would just be a bit off.

Mr. Wicked

Oh, cool. Another problem... which I find weird... Mine didn't come with installation instructions. :/ Trying to install it in the bridge of my Ibanez RG321.

Curt Daddy

just search on the web for a dimarzio wiring diagram for the control schematic your guitar has. easy as that. :lol

MV-CTM

dimarzio has diagrams on their site :) oh and sometimes Ibanez switches can be different than normal ones so check up on their site to see if you can get the Wiring diagram for your guitar to see where the hot goes.

Mr. Wicked

dimarzio has diagrams on their site :) oh and sometimes Ibanez switches can be different than normal ones so check up on their site to see if you can get the Wiring diagram for your guitar to see where the hot goes.

Yeah, that's one of the things I hate about Ibanez... Everything they have has to be different from other guitars... From bridges, to switches... etc... Though they are great guitars.

Curt Daddy

they never offered him a non-F-spaced X2N, he just said that there was no option to choose between regular and F spaced. and I already explained it. you're a few posts too late. ;)

lol

Post to Thread