Serious concern!

Updated
TodayIsTheDay
Ok, as if the thought of my new guitars neck being twisted wasn't enough I now have a much bigger issue. Due to some messed up crazy bitch my guitar was throw across my living room last night it ended up landing in the dining room on it's back breaking the D string and breaking the tuning peg for the high E string other than that there were no noticable problems like cracks or anything. However, I put a new D string on immediatly and reset my trem retuned it etc.. But now my frets are buzzing pretty much every string every fret. Is my guitar ruined? could a truss adjustment do the trick? what should i do? She agreed to pay for the guitar to get fixed or replaced. So what would you guys recommend? I know most will probably say take ti to a professional but is there anything I can do on my own to try and work the problem out before I do that? Any help woudl be appreciated.
MarkUK

yeah dude....pick your dream guitar and get her to pay for that instead!

sk3tch3dx

wtf ??? is some bitch ever tried to f' with my KKV Custom, i'd most likely break both her wrists and ankles, immediately ... all i can suggest is the shop, full set up & should be good to go if it's not euchered ... what guitar was it ?

kgry

So...... why'd she throw the guitar?

Justinschut

Id have her pay for a replacement guitar... even if it's properly fixable, you'll have a repaired guitar with a couple of cracks.

Bitches better not try throwing my guitars across the room... or did you throw it at her ? :p (hey if you had a good reason, it's still her fault the guitar is broken ;) :p)

TodayIsTheDay

She really didn't have a good reason we got into a argument at the bar earlier that night then we got home and she kept trying to argue and yell around so I told her to go downstairs and sleep on the couch and that's where my guitar just happened to be sitting.

TodayIsTheDay

Id have her pay for a replacement guitar... even if it's properly fixable, you'll have a repaired guitar with a couple of cracks.

So if it can be fixed it's gonna end up with cracks in it?

load more replies (1 of 1)
LordCliffton

what a stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid CVNT she is.

Now, make her fucking give you $2,000 AND THEN LOSE THAT DUMB ASS WHORE.

Otherwise you'll be playing beaters until you do, and you don't want that now do you, hmmm?

guitarsatbmusic

Let a professional take a look. Whilst your previous post regarding the "twisted neck" showed an extraordinary eye for detail I would wager this one has potentially got your knowledge base tapped.

TodayIsTheDay

Let a professional take a look. Whilst your previous post regarding the "twisted neck" showed an extraordinary eye for detail I would wager this one has potentially got your knowledge base tapped.

Yes, I've always done my own setups on all my guitars so it's not like I'm unsure of my ability to do properly set it up that's why I think it's more than something fixable because the complete setup still isn't fixing the issue.

Justinschut

she killed two of your guitars ? Get her to pay and then tell her to get lost :p

Gravy Tank

Heres what you do:

1. Get your $$$ (Id shoot for at least $1k seeing as how she fucked up 2 of your guitars)
2. Nut on her face, much like my undername suggests. (This is key)
3. Tell her to GTFO! (this step is almost as important as #2)
4. Treat yourself to a new guitar day, and maybe some ice cream.

guitarfreak99

i personally like step 4

TodayIsTheDay

UPDATE: Got everything straightened out I did another setup and finally got it under control! Now all I need is a grover tuning key does anybody know where I can just buy single ones instead of an entire pack?

astro2069

I think you should still get that crazy chick to pay for a new guitar. She screwed one up, make her buy a nice one. Keep that one stored and locked away from her when she's around, so if she wants to throw one, she can throw the cheaper one! :cool:

AirVengeance

:mad:
Can't Understand Normal Thinking

effin with a guys axe is something you just don't do.

This is the 2nd guitar? :confused:

once you let a bitch piss on your rug she will do it again.

If you can get it fixed,do that. then do what every red blooded human male is thinking while reading this. Leave her,GTFO,and get away. you will end up with more broken things.

astro2069

First your axe... what's the bitch gonna break next? Can only think of one thing that's more important . . . :p

Post to Thread