MH 250NT input jack

Updated
Espftw
I have a problem with my input jack keep getting loose, doesnt matter how har i thghten it it just keep coming off. Dont know if i have lost a bolt or something but something is abviously wrong
njrusmc

Check the soldering. Unscrew the screws and pull it out. If those connections are ok, open the cavity and ensure those connections to the respective pots/ground are good too.

___KC___

there is a washer that goes under the nut. one time I lost that and I had the same problem as you. do you still have that washer?

BTW, how is the mh 250nt? im getting one soon.

Espftw

Thank for the help, ill check it out as soon as i get it (at my mothers house right now)
And the guitars is awsdome ! For the price of that guitar i didnt expect it to play so good, neck thru body and string thru makes the sustain remarkable. I just love it :3

njrusmc

Its a good guitar for the money ... but its about 400 USD retail. I paid 550 USD for an MH 400 NT .... barely a difference in cost but the pickups themselves are worth the extra 150 USD. That does not even include the mahogany body, Earvana nut, and Grover tuners :)

Strongly suggest you at least consider a 400 series if you have the money! I own an H207 and the 200 series really do not compare!

Espftw

Ah well im at least happy with it since it got it for free as a gift :) And ye maybe if it was me buying it for my own money i should consider buying the more expensive one, but since my father wanted to suprise me he couldnt ask and im pleased enough.

njrusmc

Nice, wish my old man cared ...

Anyway, I would definitely keep that that guitar. Even if you get new and better ones, keep it around in case you want to try some modifications with wiring and whatnot.

Espftw

I sure will, its my first and only Ltd at the moment and its my dearest belonging :3

Espftw

Just a little offtopic question, how do i post pictures? instead of posting a link i want the whole picture in the post.

njrusmc

It should resolve itself if you post the link properly.

Post to Thread