Pickguard

Updated
val
I have been looking for a mother of peral,mirror,or black mother of pearl pickguard for my KH-202 and i found the KH21 with the EMG's, etc but it cost a little out of what i want to pay and plus i just want a pickguard not all the other stuff. Any body know where i could get one of the 3? I have searched google and all i can find a startocaster pickguards.
57Octane

Rammstein fan by any chance? :D

I too am in the same dilema. M's look great with pickgaurds. It's just finding them. I was told Ibanez JEM pickgaurds would fit but... I can't find any of those.
I was thinking of moding a strat one to fit but I don't want to spend 25 bucks and have it be so ridiculously off that I can't do anything with it.:rolleyes:

1point8t

Yeah you'll need to get a soloist style pickguard. I was really bummed when I ordered a p/g from Warmoth for one of my M guitars, only to find it didn't fit. The KH EMG set has a strat style pickguard which won't fit the M bodies... pretty fucked if you ask me, considering Kirk rarely uses a strat bodied guitar.

13strings2kill

i think you might have look on like for a company that make custom pick guards and contact them. thats what i did for my 7 string, i forgot who i used but it didnt take that long to get. price but was happy with the end product.

val

i think you might have look on like for a company that make custom pick guards and contact them. thats what i did for my 7 string, i forgot who i used but it didnt take that long to get. price but was happy with the end product.

How much?

I used to be a big rammstein fan and i still listen to them often but a have balanced it out w/ mettalica,emigrate,bob marley,Halen,etc.(i know its a weird combanation.0]) But i really lik how richard's KH's and the KH-4 pickguard look with the body.

Butch

or you can sell teh guitar and get one with a pickguard

val

or you can sell teh guitar and get one with a pickguard

And were would that be?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread