Neck adjustment

Updated
bloodstyle
well here's the story. when i've bought my guitar, the freakin owner of the shop gave me a old crappy model of my guitar... but i didnt noticed it... everything is perfect on it, except for the neck. the neck as a strange curve and it's making the string buzz so there's too much distortion and not enough clean sound when i play. so it's not about a truss rod adjustment cuz i've already bring it to a shop the check this. it's about the neck. so I want know how much it cost for a neck adjustment by a luthier.. and hemm.... a little bit of paint to cover a small chip |I
MikeC

^+1
Or the necks warped.

bloodstyle

actually of what the dealer in my town said is that there's 2 curve in the neck and he couldn't do nothing... at first i didn't trust him but then i looked more closely at it and it's true. there's the neck which is curved by the truss road and there's another curve near the body... i really can't play anymore... at first i didn't hear it but now i hear it very much and that's a pain to my ears.. + i've noticed that the sound don't stand long compare to other guitars and the pinch harmonics are not truly effective... i can do it.. but i tried on other guitar and wow ! sound's killer...

load more replies (1 of 1)
MikeC

Did you take it back to the same shop which you baught it at?
Also, depending on what kind of guitar it is, would the warranty be able to do anything?

Stephy

I say take it to a chiropractor. :p

Butch

post pics of the buzz dude

MikeC

Just wondering, how would he post pics of a noise?

bloodstyle

well... the dealer that sold me the guitar is actually a DEALER. u know what i mean? someone who just want to say and is ready to say plenty of bullshit to get something sold... well he was an asshole. but anyway... i'll bring it to a Luthier.

I'll post a pic of where i think is the curve and a sound test.

Butch

Just wondering, how would he post pics of a noise?

:|

i didnt ask that :confused:

load more replies (1 of 1)
MikeC

It dosn't matter if he wanted to say whatever he wanted to so he could sell it. He didn't give you all the information you needed on the guitar, which we know now, was stuff you needed to know. I'd take the guitar back and make the dealer do something about it. Wether he's an asshole or not, I'd still complain about it. I wouldn't be giving that guy any of buisiness from now on, fuck em'.

Post to Thread