The Official Floyd Rose Problems Thread

Updated
shakeESP
I imagine Boogie is gonna want to sort this one out! :rollin -Chris
ShreddyMcFunTits

I used to have a Licensed from the late 80's and currently have 1 and an Edge Pro and all 3 I never had a problem with.

Hisashi

Hi, I was wondering if its possible to order a standard series Eclipse then ask ESP via ishibashi to make one or 2 tweaks. i.e. no inlays and different colour binding.

Anyone done this before?

load more replies (9 of 9)
Armitage

Alright, here's a question;

I was told by a well repected luthier it's better to tune the strings 12345654321 then 123456-123456 with a Floyd.
Specially when new... make sense to you guys? :confused:

timmehfz3

I'm having a problem with licensed floyd. I went to a lighter guage of string and lowered the action, and now the low E simply will not return to pitch. If I depress the trem at all, the low E consistently returns a half step sharp. If I pull on the low E, like when you stretch new strings, then it goes back to pitch. It's only the low E that's giving me grief, but it's pretty much a deal breaker.

Anybody got any ideas?

asbloodrunsblack

are the ESP lic. floyds actually good ? because i had a jackson from like 95 and its floyd was brilliant , then i recently got a new jackson ( fender own them now ) and the lic floyd is shit .

KH Guitar Freak

Depends on how much the licensed Floyd costs...

I would think the ESP Sinclair Floyd trem would be a good one...

Dingbat-Walabi

ok my first floyd guitar will be here in 1-4 days so how do you change strings on a floyd and tune etc.

Post to Thread