Trying to identify Jake E Lee 80's build

Trying to identify Jake E Lee 80's build

Updated
Hey guys, just scored this beauty, trying to figure out exactly what I have. I would imagine this is a mid to late 80's build. Looking through available catalogs of the time when Jake was endorsed I only found the pickguard...
MORE »
Custom order form specs explanation

Custom order form specs explanation

Updated
Looking to get a quote for a custom MII.     The order form does not explain anything about the options. Is there a chart or link I can reference to understand some of the options?...
MORE »
clags

Can you custom order a Ouija?

Updated
Is it possible to custom order a Ouija from the custom shop?...
MORE »
ESP M1 Custom - late 80's

ESP M1 Custom - late 80's

Updated
Probably been spoke a thousand times, got a few interesting answers from the forum. I have an older M1 Custom, with some interesting quirks: There is no serial number - anywhere. The rear trem plate area has zero of 6...
MORE »
Looking to buy ESP Roope Latvala RS guitar

Looking to buy ESP Roope Latvala RS guitar

Updated
Hey guys, 

I'm looking to buy an ESP Roope Latvala RS. I've been trying to get my hands on one of those bad boys for quite some time now. I know they're pretty rare but if anyone has one or knows someone who's...
MORE »
Has anyone heard of this? 2003 ESP Horizon-I S?

Has anyone heard of this? 2003 ESP Horizon-I S?

Updated
I just purchased a supposedly 1 of 100 ESP Horizon-I. What makes this "special" is that it is made in the Kiso Custom Shop but it has a single coil Sustainer in the neck position and a factory EMG 81 in the bridge. I can...
MORE »
Greg M.

Lead time for custom shop Horizon III style

Updated
Anyone have a recent quote on lead time for custom shop ESP?  The ideal guitar will be like the E II-Horizon III shown in Reindeer Blue but in a transparent orange with a quilted maple top as opposed to flame maple.  There...
MORE »
johnny7322

Custom shop signature series

Updated
The catalogs from 03,04,and 05 advertised the signature series guitars as being made in the custom shop. So even with a SS serial number a signature series guitar from these years would be a custom shop. Would that be...
MORE »
Different shops/factories? Educate me!

Different shops/factories? Educate me!

Updated
Hey everyone! I'm going to be ordering a custom this year and I've been trying to read up on the process/do my homework. One thing I keep seeing though is that there are different factories - Kiso, Takeda, Sado, etc. Some...
MORE »
Josh W.

KEITH RICHARDS ESP TELE???

Updated
MORE »
Looking for History of Custom ESP By Serial Number

Looking for History of Custom ESP By Serial Number

Updated
Hi All, I have an ESP Custom with Serial Number 01084 on the neck plate. Black with gold hardware, Floyd Rose, etc. Guessing it was built in mid-to-late 80's. Just wondering how I can find more information on it? It has a...
MORE »
NGD - Custom Shop Kamikaze - Maziora Camo!

NGD - Custom Shop Kamikaze - Maziora Camo!

Updated
Enjoy!   https://youtu.be/Nj3MSOxY3qI...
MORE »
Tom R.

Truss Rod Type?

Updated
Question for you guys...I'm looking into buying a used ESP Japanese Custom Shop and am wondering if someone can tell me what type of truss rod (double or single action) the Japan Custom Shop uses/has used. ...
MORE »
Buying in Japan, is it really that risky?

Buying in Japan, is it really that risky?

Updated
Good day ESP community   So, I'm (hopefully) going to a bussiness trip to Japan in a couple of months, just an all-expenses-paid weekend as part of some market research for my current job.   Since I'll have a full day...
MORE »
Mike L.

Value of this M2 Hammett

Updated
How much this M2 Hammett ESP might be worth these days? I'm looking at potentially selling it, but to be honest I have no clue what price tag would be fair for this guitar. This guitar comes from japanese custom shop and was...
MORE »