Hanneman Items for Sale

Hanneman Items for Sale

Updated
Jeff Hanneman Items...
MORE »
Satan's Little Helper NV?

Satan's Little Helper NV?

Updated
Hey guys, anyone have any leads on the CS Jed Simon Satan's Little Helper NV? I've been looking for it for a while, figured I'd see if any of you guys knew where I could find it. Jed is one of my favorite guitarists of all...
MORE »
René

ESP MX-Guitar

Updated
Hi friends, since years I am on the search for an ESP MX model and finaly found one in Europe. The seller is saying that this guitar was originally in white, but was painted over from the preowner. 
He removed the color,...
MORE »
Trouble getting quote from the custom shop?

Trouble getting quote from the custom shop?

Updated
Hey now, has anyone else had issues getting a quote for a custom shop guitar? ESP website says to go through an authorized ESP dealer however I have contacted every ESP dealer around me and nobody can get a quote for...
MORE »
Esp custom shop mirage

Esp custom shop mirage

Updated
S# 60062...any one help me on this one? Thanks....
MORE »
Custom shop iron cross vs SS iron cross

Custom shop iron cross vs SS iron cross

Updated
Hello all, I’m in the market for a Kiso Iron Cross. What’s the difference in quality of the guitar between the SS line, Kiso, and the new custom shop (E serial)? Thanks! ...
MORE »
Order form issues

Order form issues

Updated
I've been attempting to open the order form via Adobe Acrobat on my android as I have no access to a computer/laptop, however the form won't let me do any editing. Any tips?...
MORE »
Munchy5150

Some questions about ESP MX-250!

Updated
Hi my names Josh and im new to the forum. Im trying to get hold of an ESP Mx-250 Ive read through loads of threads on this forum and i understand that they are available on Ebay, but im looking to get a new one and from...
MORE »
Can you guys help identify model and date and value?
Looking for m 250 or mxII

Looking for m 250 or mxII

Updated
Hi    i’m looking forma black mx250 or mxII   tks!...
MORE »
Looking for ESP MX-250/220 Truss Rod Cover/Back Cavity Plate Specs

Looking for ESP MX-250/220 Truss Rod Cover/Back Cavity Plate Specs

Updated
Hey guys, new to the forum here. I recently purchased an ESP Edwards E-EX125D and I plan on making some modifications to it. I want to upgrade the plastic pieces to wood (that being the truss rod cover and back cavity plate)...
MORE »
ESP NV

ESP NV

Updated
So…. I read somewhere that this guitar was made in the custom shop by request only even tho it’s a standart series. cam anyone shed some light on this? Also, are they a rare model too?...
MORE »
Trying to identify Jake E Lee 80's build

Trying to identify Jake E Lee 80's build

Updated
Hey guys, just scored this beauty, trying to figure out exactly what I have. I would imagine this is a mid to late 80's build. Looking through available catalogs of the time when Jake was endorsed I only found the pickguard...
MORE »
Custom order form specs explanation

Custom order form specs explanation

Updated
Looking to get a quote for a custom MII.     The order form does not explain anything about the options. Is there a chart or link I can reference to understand some of the options?...
MORE »