Chris T.

Snakebyte Control Cavity Cover

Updated
Curious if there's a name of the shape of the control cavity plate on the back of the Snakebyte if you were looking for a replacement. Thank you in advance! ...
MORE »
Tremolo Bar Replacement for 89 Mirage Custom Shop

Tremolo Bar Replacement for 89 Mirage Custom Shop

Updated
Hey guys, two years ago I bought a 89 ESP Custom Shop Mirage. A few weeks ago the whammy bar came up missing after a band practice, and I’m curious if the Floyd rose whammy bars are universal..or where I could get one from...
MORE »
Lex T.

Thunderbird ESP ?

Updated
  Anyone know anything about this? I Think its was made in the Late 80's early 90s.. ESP Custom on the headstock..
whats the official Model name? Rare?  Custom Color?  Japanese?  any Info Appreciated!...
MORE »
Ben J.

Changing Gloss finish into Satin?

Updated
Hi guys... I've just bought a 2nd hand Custom Shop Viper & it is AMAZING, but its a high gloss finish...I've always had a thing against gloss guitars, mostly because of the way it feels to touch; I always prefer satin....
MORE »
Camo Vulture

Camo Vulture

Updated
Hi, are there any chance or timeline where ESP open (to public sale) the Vulture Camo from James Hetfield as they did with the Snakebyte ? Worth while waiting ? thanks all ...
MORE »
feilong29

HI!

Updated
Hi everyone! I've been a part of the forum for a LONG time, but not active. I had an Edwards Alexi Laiho back in the day... got rid of it, and I currently own an ESP M-II Standard... I'm returning it because I got a deal...
MORE »
DB-VII

Price???

Updated
Is there a basic starting price of having a custom done?? I know it can vary tremendously depending on what you choose, but just wanted to see if there was a ball park figure, say "well to get the ball moving its gonna be 2...
MORE »
Fannar C.

ESP custom shop

Updated
How much did you pay for your ESP custom shop guitar?...
MORE »
John  W.

Fake ESP Custom Shop?

Updated

I realize the pics are rough,  all the seller has given. Any thoughts on this?  Fake?   I don;'t see much that says "Custom Shop"  on the back logo and I see no serial. Seems the PU selector is off too.  Thanks so...
MORE »
ESP JH-1

ESP JH-1

Updated
Concerning the Hetfield's series custom shop, I would like to have more infos about the ESP JH-1 Red Hot Flames. I search in the web and around the world to buy one. This is the guitar of dreams. Can you help please if you...
MORE »
Dana D.

Is this a real ESP?

Updated
Found this locally and want to make sure it’s legit. Thanks for your help....
MORE »
ESP EX with "EX" decal on headstock

ESP EX with "EX" decal on headstock

Updated
Hi guys, as a long-time EXP/MX-220/MX-250 afficionado I am not too familiar with the EX-shape as of 2000 onwards but the ones I have come across so far only have the "ESP" decal on the front side of the...
MORE »
J_D

ESP Custom Shop Empire D

Updated
I have one that's in amazing shape and doesn't have the cracks along the Floyd recess like I've seen on most others. No scratches, dings, or dents.   What do you think it's worth?...
MORE »
sung ho  c.

ESP seriel no.

Updated
 Do you have serial number    n0726504  ?  ...
MORE »
Custom Shop EVIL NUN...info needed pls

Custom Shop EVIL NUN...info needed pls

Updated
Anyone please help me. I have this guitar and don't know anything about it.  help please ...
MORE »