ESP MX250 AND MX220 Body thickness

ESP MX250 AND MX220 Body thickness

Updated
Hello there Can anyone tell me the thickness of the body of an MX250 and MX220? How does it compare to a Gibson Explorer?   Cheers...
MORE »
Matthew W.

Genuine Explorer?

Updated
Hey guys! As you all seem to know your stuff around here, I figured this was the place to come to ask about my Explorer. I bought it back in the early 2000's and always assumed it was genuine, but I see how many fakes are out...
MORE »
Paul K.

Should I buy the ESPM1 tiger

Updated
I have been offered an M1 tiger from 2008. The condition is nine out of 10. Should I pay $2800 for this? It's not about should I buy the guitar. The question is, is that a decent price?...
MORE »
gabe james

WTB: ESP SC

Updated
Hey guys   after a green stephen carpenter custom shop ESP. Please hit me up at tidysigns@live.com if you have one or if you know where i can get one.   Thanks...
MORE »
Johnny Phatsaqs

Picked up a KH-2. Wanting to check the date

Updated
And I can't post pictures for some reason.  It's a bolt on, serial number K 23931.  Has the made in Japan sticker and Custom Shop circle.  Place has no serial number on it.  ...
MORE »
ESP M7 "HOPHEAD" Custom Shop

ESP M7 "HOPHEAD" Custom Shop

Updated
That is Takado Custom Shop (Tokyo) and that is the best guitar build-quality I ever seen. Just unbelievable! I bought this guitar on Ebay from meestursparkle (very great man). One of a kind guitar.        Spec's:...
MORE »
Ant A.

ESP Custom Shop 4 of 10 Orange Monster

Updated
Hi there I wonder if anyone can help. I bought this Les Paul Custom style guitar from a well respected importer of vintage Japanese guitars. I was told this was a limited 4 of 10 run for domestic Japanese client (#4 marked...
MORE »
Jesse P.

Please help to verify

Updated
I have come across this esp for sale.  The price is very low which leaves me suspicious.  Can someone please enlighten me.  ...
MORE »
ESP Explorer

ESP Explorer

Updated
Well hi y'all ESP fans!  I have a black ESP Explorer which I bought new back in 1995 when I was really, really obsessed by Metallica. The guitar has been laying in it's case for years without seen any real use but occasional...
MORE »
Jeff P.

anybody know what model this is has Ltd on the 12th fret

Updated
anybody know what model this is it has ltd On the 12th fret pickups Duncan design hum single coil hot rail and humbuckerreverse headstock with a Floyd Rose...
MORE »
Vintage ESP M/KH Custom info ?

Vintage ESP M/KH Custom info ?

Updated
I just got this guitar . It says ESP Custom in the headstock. "ESP Custom Guitars" on the back. Reverse headstock M shaped body with a bolt on neck. Skull inlays a la KH models. ESP passive pickups ESP floyd rose...
MORE »
ESP MX-II

ESP MX-II

Updated
hello guys! i'm from indonesian and i just wanna know how much the price of this guitar? thanks   ...
MORE »
kh-2 identification

kh-2 identification

Updated
I just purchased a esp custom guitars kh-2 signed by kirk hammett. I was told it was a radio giveaway in 1994. The headstock serial is k-2282 and the neck plate is 18467. Does anyone know what year this is. Would it be a 94...
MORE »
CHRIS G.

NEED HELP LOCATING MY OLD ESP M 2 BLACKAND GREEN CRACKLE WITH MATCHING HEADSTOCK

Updated
HI GUYS IM NEW HERE BUT I HAD A PROBABLY EARLY TO MID 90sESP M 2 THE GUITAR WAS A BOLT ON ROSEWOOD BOARD MOP DOTS BLACK BACK BUT THE FRONT AND THE HEADSTOCK WERE MATCHING BLACK AND GREEN CRACKLE ALMOST LOOKED LIKE GREEN...
MORE »
Jeff P.

anybody know what model this is has Ltd on the 12th fret

Updated
anybody know what model this is it has ltd On the 12th fret pickups Duncan design hum single coil hot rail and humbuckerreverse headstock with a Floyd Rose...
MORE »