KH2 Serial Number

KH2 Serial Number

Updated
Hi, I've a question for you. I've been trying to find out a bit more info on my KH-2 from the serial number and you might be able to help.   I bought my KH2 new in 2000 in Ireland, It's stamped with an ESP CUSTOM GUITARS...
MORE »
RAN (ESP) KKV Kerry King Custom KKV-380

RAN (ESP) KKV Kerry King Custom KKV-380

Updated
I am selling my custom Ran KKV replica. See here: http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/ForSale/acapella-81/31608758-ran-esp-kkv-kerry-king-custom-kkv-380-replica...
MORE »
ESP Custom. George Lynch Kamikaze prototype or fake?

ESP Custom. George Lynch Kamikaze prototype or fake?

Updated
Hello! Recently I had an offer to buy this guitar, but it looked pretty strange. Can someone please identify is it really rare prototype or just fake/built from different guitars? Appreciate your help  ...
MORE »
Steven M.

Yellow Ouija Custom Shop Replica

Updated
Hello friends, We're there ever any yellow, (nor really yellow, but yellowish authentic Ouija color,) replicas made in the Custom Shop? If so, we're the specs similar to an existing replica? Thank you for your consideration....
MORE »
Doug K.

'93 ESP Custom KH-2 . Help!!

Updated
Hello,  I have a buddy I work with that possibly wants to sell his guitar.  I believe it is an ESP Custom Guitars KH-2 Kirk Hammett Signature edition. It has two serial numbers  -  K-2069  and 18009 After reviewing this...
MORE »
Dino K.

Esp Iron Cross black

Updated
Who or where got ESP Iron Cross, but not white, black,custom shop...????   I want to buy this guitar   Tnx...
MORE »
frecho a.

Hi I need help about this guitar

Updated
ok one guy want to sell me this used guitar He says the guitar is real custom, I'm not pretty sure about because the serial number doesn't appears in the back top of the fretboard like the pictures I seen in internet and...
MORE »
ESP Kerry King KKV

ESP Kerry King KKV

Updated
If you go to the ESP custom shop in Japan will they be able to build a Kerry King KKV for you?...
MORE »
Godmademedoit

ESP KH-2 Oujia Left Handed - Could this be for real?

Updated
Hi, I've just recently been offered a Custom Shop ESP KH-2 Ouija in white - and it's left-handed! As a lefty this is an amazing guitar but before I even go look at it I'm extremely suspicious because obviously left handed...
MORE »
ltd snakebyte

ltd snakebyte

Updated
Hi was wondering if ltd can be custom built?  If so would a Snakebyte in a woodfinish instead of painted finish be feasible?...
MORE »
boogie20

ESP explorer

Updated
  Has anyone ever seen a explorer with a maple neck?  Is this legit?  Thanks for your input...
MORE »
mx-250 or gibson explorer

mx-250 or gibson explorer

Updated
Hi this is my first post and ive seen so many things about the mx-250 and i want to know if its better than the gibson explorer and if so why? What are the differences (other than brand obviously) between the two...
MORE »
Eclipse Custom

Eclipse Custom

Updated
I have an itch to buy one of these. I was wondering if anyone here has one and if they could give me a review. I have been a long time Jackson fan, but recent issues between me and them have caused me to look to ESP. A...
MORE »
Custom shop ESP Eclipse

Custom shop ESP Eclipse

Updated
In the neat future I plan to get a ESP Eclipse Custom with top hat inlays with a nice purple and black finish maybe green hardware to give it more life and color. It's going to be called the Madhat. What's the price usually...
MORE »
John d.

Need some help guys

Updated
What's up fellas names John.  I'm looking to buy a ESP explorer (exp) bolt on .  What would a good price be if the guitar is mint ?   I have owned a Japan ltd explorer the one with out the ltd at 12 fret and really miss the...
MORE »