2003 Eclipse Custom

2003 Eclipse Custom

Updated
Hi all, new to the forum and wanting to guage interest in my Eclipse as I'm thinking of letting it go. It's a 2003 Eclipse Custom Shop in see through red. I believe 2003 was the only year these were available with the...
MORE »
danloads

Custom Shop Eclispe info

Updated
Hi guys....I picked up this beauty from a mate who got it new from a esp dealer in the states, the dealer said it was a custom shop order that was never picked up. It seems to be a set thu or a neck thu? not sure...it has a...
MORE »
Help Me Identify This

Help Me Identify This

Updated
I saw this custom ESP on sale. Theres not alot in the description. It says its had a respray and thats about it. I wanna find out if this is legit or not, and if so, the exact model, specs, etc. Help please. (Sorry, Im not an...
MORE »
ESP MX250 is it legit?

ESP MX250 is it legit?

Updated
What do you think? Looks all good to me....
MORE »
Simularis

Are those ESP Explorers real?

Updated
Hey,  i wanted to ask if these serial numbers are legit no.1 is a black custom explorer  22133 no.2 is a white custom explorer K0648204 I'm limited since I can't post links or pictures  greetings ...
MORE »
Custom ESP Shape?

Custom ESP Shape?

Updated
This might sound kind of stupid, but is it possible the custom order a new (custom) shape from esp. I have an idea for a shape, so I was wondering if I could order the guitar once I get the money....
MORE »
Timothy S.

95 ESP KKV Kerry King for sale

Updated
Hi all! I'm new to the forum, but not new to ESP  best guitars made imo. Unfortunately I have to sell my black KKV to recoup a strategy 400 power amp and a car that was totaled :(  I'm taking the most reasonable offer. It's a...
MORE »
Tim W.

Old ESP (Custom)Strat- thoughts?

Updated
Hi guys, I bought this Strat a couple of years ago. It's a wonderful guitar with an amazing sound. The guy who sold it to me told me it was custom-made guitar, built in the late 1980s. As you probably know, guitars built...
MORE »
KH-2 1993 neck and body marks

KH-2 1993 neck and body marks

Updated
Hi All....I have this KH-2 Custom Shop from 1993. As suggested here I removed the neck and found indeed the marks on the neck and body. Would anyone here know the exact meaning of those marks? Thank you for your help! ...
MORE »
Hetfield Custom

Hetfield Custom

Updated
I was wondering if this guitar can be ordered? ...
MORE »
unknown ESP vintage plus

unknown ESP vintage plus

Updated
hi all, this my first post here. I want to buy a high quality guitar for first time and I've seen a mint 3rd hand vintage plus. unfortunately the seller lives far away so I can't try it myself before buying and he doesn't...
MORE »
ESP MX-220 or MX-250

ESP MX-220 or MX-250

Updated
Hi!   Can someone teel me if my ESP MX-??? is the MX250 or the MX220. I have, as you see in the pictures a 1998 ESP EXP that has a bit different shape, ecpecially the lower "wing" wich is a bit rounder than in the EXP. As I...
MORE »
ESP Junior II 1989 New York 48th street

ESP Junior II 1989 New York 48th street

Updated
Hi, I'm an Italian guitar collector, and I have on eBay for sale this fantastic 1989 ESP Junior II New York 48th street  ESP Custom Shop 48th Street New York (ESP JAF BOX 2125 NEW YORK NY 10116) Made in U.S.A. 1989 + STAGG...
MORE »
John D.

Ser # w0216234

Updated
Can anyone give me the details on serial number w0216234 please?...
MORE »
My First ESP Custom Shop

My First ESP Custom Shop

Updated
This just came in today  Thought i'd share it with the ESP family. Its my first ESP custom shop. It Sounds absolutely massive! Cheers!  ...
MORE »