Yo

Yo

Updated
It wont let me edit to select what I want on the pdf even in the Adobe acrobat reader, someone know what's up?...
MORE »
ZephMan

Hey SSHS

Updated
What kind of headstock is on your eclipse custom? I have never seen it on any other ESP besides yours. and pics to if you can :)...
MORE »
Custom Shop Ebony?

Custom Shop Ebony?

Updated
Does anyone here know what type of Ebony and Mahogany ESP uses on the custom shops? I ask because ever since I acquired my custom shop i noticed how much better it sounds than my ltd V with the same specs. Only the V has...
MORE »
CreepinDeath81

Anybody order a custom recently?

Updated
What was your total build time? Were you able to receive any updates along the way?...
MORE »
Moving up in the world - 2017 Exhibition Series Koa Eclipse

Moving up in the world - 2017 Exhibition Series Koa Eclipse

Updated

When NAMM comes around and ESP starts posting photos of the model lineup, I always get a bit excited. I especially like looking at the guitars they put together for their "Exhibition Series," the guitars that show...
MORE »
ccart

Custom shop finish

Updated
Hi, Posted this in the ASK ESP section but never head back. Does anyone know what type of finish ESP use on their custom shop guitars, specifically the MX250?  Is it nitrocellulose or poly or something else?...
MORE »
ccart

MX250 legit?

Updated
Hello everyone, New member, just agreed a deal for a black MX250.  Could you please verify its the real deal?  From everything I have read and can see, it is, but the serial number is not totally straight so I am unsure...
MORE »
Mystery ESP Neck...

Mystery ESP Neck...

Updated
Hi - I bought this neck in the early 2000s at a guitar store. I always have thought it was super high quality, and given the stamp on the back of the headstock and the handwritten info on the heel, I have assumed it to be a...
MORE »
JEFFJWNZ

ESP EXP Question

Updated
This guitar is for sale on Reverb and I’m just looking for more info.  Which of these old ESP Explorers are the most desirable and why?  I like this one, it seems clean, has a trem, but is bolt on.  I would imagine most the...
MORE »
Fochit
GL Skull and Bones

GL Skull and Bones

Updated
Will ESP be releasing the George Lynch Skull and Bones guitar in an LTD any time?  I heard they did it years ago.  How about a reissue?...
MORE »
Nice white M-I order made.

Nice white M-I order made.

Updated
Someone selling an order made M-I in France, nice gtr. Love the Ebony fretboard, if only the M-II would have that option!!   ...
MORE »
What does the SS1 stand for?

What does the SS1 stand for?

Updated
I've seen an ESP custom shop guitar where it said in the certificate 'Esp SS1 Custom', now what does the SS1 stand for?...
MORE »
vinny g.

Kirk Hammett 1998 Black Ouija Real or fake??

Updated
Can anyone confirm real deal or not? no coa or case https://reverb.com/item/14094734-esp-kh-2-kirk-hammett-ouija-signature-1998-black-ouija...
MORE »
Custom shop serial numbers?

Custom shop serial numbers?

Updated
Is it possible to tell from the serial number of a (post-2015) custom guitar which workshop it was made in? Does a SN ending in 1 indicate that it was built in the Takada shop while a 2 means it was built in Kiso, for...
MORE »