ESP Alexi Laiho custom shop kiso

ESP Alexi Laiho custom shop kiso

Updated
I have ESP Alexi Laiho custom shop kiso. But i lost the certificate,Japan's ESP can't contact. I want to know my serial number is K08,was there a certificate at that time? Thanks....
MORE »
How to submit custom shop forum?

How to submit custom shop forum?

Updated
Alright, so recently just created my custom shop spec list. I don’t know how, or where to submit the forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!...
MORE »
joaquin s.

CUSTOM PARTS

Updated
i need customs parts to made my ltd lxad100 abr rigth handed to left handed , just some parts not the whole guitar , could i order something like that here?...
MORE »
Lunday C.

How to order ESP MX-II online?

Updated
So from what I can tell you can most of the time import an ESP MX-2 to the USA without problem (tell me if I am wrong). Where would I order one online and then have it imported to the US (If I can do that)?...
MORE »
Patrick S.

Any info on this guitar? Is it a custom shop?

Updated
Hi all, I just ordered this guitar from Japan. Am I right assuming this is made in 1995 and a custom shop model? What workshop would it have been made? Doesn't seem like a catalog model. Also has a piezo in the bridge. The...
MORE »
TOP OF THE TOP MX820 ??

TOP OF THE TOP MX820 ??

Updated
NGD  Was Blown away when I opened up THIS !!...
MORE »
My 1st ESP Custom Shop PINK CHAOS

My 1st ESP Custom Shop PINK CHAOS

Updated
Just got my first ever Custom Order ESP three days ago!!
Have been waiting for over a year and it finally arrived!

ESP "PINK CHAOS"

A first look of the whole guitar.
Black satin with gloss pink...
MORE »
Crunch

Anyone Want to Sell Their Black MX-2/MX-250/MX-220?

Updated
Hi all,  Firstly, let me know if this against forum rules and I would be happy to remove it. Right now, I think the only black MX-shape guitar on the internet for sale is a used one from Japan, that also happens to have a...
MORE »
Christian V.

Possible to get a pickguard from the Custom Shop?

Updated
I have an LTD Eclipse that I want to get a pickguard for, but a Les Paul pickguard probably wouldn't fit due to the placement of the volume/tone knobs. Then I saw this in the Custom Gallery: I can't afford a full custom...
MORE »
Nick K.

Option to have BareKnuckle Pups in a Custom Shop?

Updated
I know that the order form only lists Dimarzio, EMG, and Seymour Duncan as options for pickups. But I was wondering if there was a way to possibly pay extra to have BareKnuckle pickups put in? Or is there a way to get a...
MORE »
Christian V.

Custom color chart?

Updated
Hey, I don't post here much and an actual Custom model for me is a number of years in the future, but I was curious about something... The Top Color section on the Custom Order Form is a fill-in field instead of a dropdown...
MORE »
Derrick G.

Small brain question

Updated
Soooo I'm still a beginner on guitar but I know I wanna play and this is a question more for the future (probably because I'm a broke 16 year old). I found this absolute beauty of a guitar on Instagram its Nordic and clearly...
MORE »
JEFFJWNZ

ESP MX2 - No Truss Rod Pilot Hole

Updated
Hello,   I purchased this guitar used but it doesn't have a pilot hole for the truss rod cover screw.  Any idaes?...
MORE »
Custom shop V with a history...

Custom shop V with a history...

Updated
Ok. About two weeks ago, I learned of a esp flying v with an RRV body, and a 22 fret bound neck with the skully inlays. After all the digging I could do, I decided to take a chance, and I bought it. It should be here in about...
MORE »
William E.

ESP MX-250

Updated
Looking to buy an MX-250 anyone have a lead on how I can order one? Thanks ...
MORE »