Pivi

About ESP MX-II/MX-250 prices

Updated
I haven't seen lately any snow white ESP MX-II/MX-250 explorers being listed on reverb/ebay etc. I was just wondering how much are they going for nowadays?...
MORE »
James K.

How can I talk to somebody at ESP?

Updated
How can I talk to somebody at ESP? I submitted the contact form and the next day I got invited to join this website but no response. I want to buy an Edwards E-TC – 7ST. I’d like to know if they’re still made so I need to...
MORE »
Alek M.

Mx250 and Mx220

Updated
Hello guys! I really want to get my hands on an ESP Mx 250 or ESP Mx220. I would like to have a custom one made. I know that I can get a used one on eBay, but I really want a brand-new one. On this forum, I read that they are...
MORE »
Alek M.

ESP Mx-250 or Mx-220

Updated
Hello! I am interested in buying Mx-250 or Mx-220, and I would like to know what the price would be and if someone wants to sell one of these......
MORE »
Alek M.

ESP Custom shop

Updated
Hi guys! I am interested in buying a custom shop ESP. I want a guitar that looks the same as KH-2 Vintage but without Kirk Hammet's signatures and stickers on it. I want a man to the werewolf neck and paw of my dog. The...
MORE »
Nacho F.

ESP RON WOOD CUSTOM SHOP

Updated
Hello everyone. I would like to know how I can find out if this guitar is a true RON WOOD custom shop, since I don't have documentation and it has a changed neck pic. Can I find out by the serial number?...
MORE »
Whammy bar

Whammy bar

Updated
hey guys last year I bought a 87 ESP Custom Shop Mirage. A few weeks ago the whammy bar came up missing after a band practice, and I’m curious if the Floyd rose whammy bars are universal..or where I could get one from that...
MORE »
!980's ESP story that is almost unbelievable

!980's ESP story that is almost unbelievable

Updated
Are you fellow ESP freaks ready for a 100% honest story I have to tell? Here we go: So about three years ago, I had just had my world come crashing down after the original rock band that I had been playing in for four...
MORE »
Chris T.

Snakebyte Control Cavity Cover

Updated
Curious if there's a name of the shape of the control cavity plate on the back of the Snakebyte if you were looking for a replacement. Thank you in advance! ...
MORE »
Tremolo Bar Replacement for 89 Mirage Custom Shop

Tremolo Bar Replacement for 89 Mirage Custom Shop

Updated
Hey guys, two years ago I bought a 89 ESP Custom Shop Mirage. A few weeks ago the whammy bar came up missing after a band practice, and I’m curious if the Floyd rose whammy bars are universal..or where I could get one from...
MORE »
Lex T.

Thunderbird ESP ?

Updated
  Anyone know anything about this? I Think its was made in the Late 80's early 90s.. ESP Custom on the headstock..
whats the official Model name? Rare?  Custom Color?  Japanese?  any Info Appreciated!...
MORE »
Ben J.

Changing Gloss finish into Satin?

Updated
Hi guys... I've just bought a 2nd hand Custom Shop Viper & it is AMAZING, but its a high gloss finish...I've always had a thing against gloss guitars, mostly because of the way it feels to touch; I always prefer satin....
MORE »
Camo Vulture

Camo Vulture

Updated
Hi, are there any chance or timeline where ESP open (to public sale) the Vulture Camo from James Hetfield as they did with the Snakebyte ? Worth while waiting ? thanks all ...
MORE »
feilong29

HI!

Updated
Hi everyone! I've been a part of the forum for a LONG time, but not active. I had an Edwards Alexi Laiho back in the day... got rid of it, and I currently own an ESP M-II Standard... I'm returning it because I got a deal...
MORE »
DB-VII

Price???

Updated
Is there a basic starting price of having a custom done?? I know it can vary tremendously depending on what you choose, but just wanted to see if there was a ball park figure, say "well to get the ball moving its gonna be 2...
MORE »