Any OLD school ESP dudes help me I.D. this BASS?

Any OLD school ESP dudes help me I.D. this BASS?

Updated
Just got an old ESP Jazz bass and it is AMAZING.  Badass II bridge, Solid Schaller Tuners, bartolini pickups (meh)  Just a great playing piece.  The stamped headstock makes me thing it may be 48th Street.  Any insight?   I...
MORE »
George Lynch Custom Order

George Lynch Custom Order

Updated
Can I custom order a George Lynch Kamikaze guitar in neon yellow, with the hockey stick headstock, no inlay on fretboard and a custom sized neck? or since it’s a custom order on a signature guitar, it’s an ESP no-no?   If...
MORE »
Wanna build an Mx220

Wanna build an Mx220

Updated
Hi everyone,

as you can see from the title I would like to build an Esp Mx220. I cannot purchase an original one because is too expensive and unlucky Esp doesn't make this model anymore. It kinda sucks this situation...
MORE »
Mockup For ESP Custom

Mockup For ESP Custom

Updated
Can someone help me to Design my Custom?
Or is it possible that the Custom Shop will do a Mockup?

Thanks in advance...
MORE »
Selling my custom shop Horizon

Selling my custom shop Horizon

Updated
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264289465237  ...
MORE »
Ramon v.

Fake or not?

Updated
Hello, I'm abouth to purchase this ESP Custom 7 string but i question the authenticaty.
The neck seems very cheap and there are no ESP logo's on th eback off the headstock. Hope someone can help me...
MORE »
likelinus

KH-2 Serial Number Question

Updated
I've got a KH-2 that I purchased in the early 90's (maybe 1993). I'm curious what number did ESP started building these guitars at. My number is K-2005. I've seen one on ebay that said they got theirs in 1995 and it was a...
MORE »
Esp strat "order made" ... ?

Esp strat "order made" ... ?

Updated
Hello everyone, I'm new here ! I'm posting here because I would like to ask you guys, Esp experts, if this guitar seems "legit" to you as a Custom Order Esp Strat from the 80's. Basically, it's supposed to be a 400 series...
MORE »
ESP MX-II

ESP MX-II

Updated
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-MX-II-METALLICA-EXPLORER-JAMES-HETFIELD-MODEL-White-2006/173873415678?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D57475%26meid%3D979307cd3fe749b9aff96678a326ae72%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D...
MORE »
claxor

Japan Custom Shop Question

Updated
I have heard that the Japan Custom Shop can do a few things for Japanese buyers that they cannot do for buyers in the U.S. (more specifically involving headstocks, if you catch my drift)   Is this true, and how do I contact...
MORE »
Jason T.

Looking for info about this custom Random Star

Updated
I bought this Japanese made Random Star back in the 80s.  It was originally sold at 48th Street Custom in NYC.  Is there any way to get more info about it?  In particular, I'd like to know if it has any real connection to...
MORE »
socaldreamer

Airbrushed custom ESP guitar

Updated
Can ESP do airbrushed fantasy artwork on a custom build like this?   https://red-dragon-guitars.reverbsites.com/listing/jackson-usa-custom-shop-four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-collectors-set-by-craig-fraser/11698057   I...
MORE »
Esp kh 2 vintage

Esp kh 2 vintage

Updated
Just put my order in for this guitar, rather expensive does anyone own one and know how they play and sound etc ? ...
MORE »
Kasidit P.

Custom guitar question

Updated
Well, I did send the email to ESP last year, but no reply back from them. So, I will leave my questions right here then. Is it impossible to build this flying v by your guys? ...
MORE »
adam g.

Custom shop query/quote ?

Updated
Hi all I am thinking of placing a custom shop order for something like the Hanneman urban camo finish with similar hardware as to his original model but not sure on the inlays may the red stars similar to his Heineken model,...
MORE »