gainiac

Who's selling ESP Custom Shop guitars?

Updated
Drumcityguitarland has had a stale inventory for some time - doesn't seem they're getting anywhere near the flow that they used to. I'm looking to buy a nice custom shop-built ESP, and by going online I'm not finding much...
MORE »
nigel211bmw

Delivery time

Updated
Hi Guys.........how long did you guys who have bought a custom shop guitar have to wait from the day you ordered it to the day it arrived? Mine has taken very nearly 7 months, and apparantly its due in May...what sort of time...
MORE »
Gwedo

Serial Number Info

Updated
Does anyone have an email address to send my serial number too so I can get infomation about my Exp custom. I would like to know what year it was made etc Its just a bolt on exp custom from i guess mid 90s, is this...
MORE »
Marcel

For Sale ESP Hetfield Explorer

Updated
I have for sale a ESP `94 Hetfield Explorer customseries, if you want pics and more information just say so......
MORE »
m1ke

body art transfers?

Updated
Heya, I want to add some art to my guitar -- specifically put my band logo on the body of the guitar. Any suggestions on the best way to go about this without a paint job -- i was thinking perhaps getting it printed out on a...
MORE »
nigel211bmw

Custom Shop Guitar In The Uk

Updated
Hi guys, does anyone know of a dealer that I can go to that will sort me a custom shop ESP as its proving very dificult to order one in the UK :\...
MORE »
ko112

ESP MX 250 VS Gibson Explorer

Updated
Hi, I have owned and traded a few ESP's over the course of the last 5 years, and finally I have been playing my KH2 vintage for 6 months and to me, it's the best all around guitar I've played. Now, I needed a secondary...
MORE »
roopelatvala01

can you make ltd customs

Updated
Can you make ltd customs instead of esp customs, the esp guitars are way too high, i was thinking of making a guitar like roope's signature but painting it similar to paul allenders PRS model...
MORE »
Munkipuss

Going to Tokyo... ESP Customs... Where to shop? Lunar Sea?

Updated
Hi folks, I'm lucky enough to be spending some time in Japan in a few weeks' time. I remember reading a post on the old ESP forum, detailing the best place in Tokyo to go shopping for ESPs, and which underground station...
MORE »
KirkHammetFan

How can i built this or where ???

Updated
Hello Regarding to Kirks Frankenstein Guitar , how can I built this or where can I let it been built ???...
MORE »
Metaller

Authenticity?

Updated
How can I verify the authenticity of my ESP guitar?...
MORE »
Esp DV8 and Razorback USA question

Esp DV8 and Razorback USA question

Updated
I am thinking about trading in my ESP DV8 and my usa RR1T for a usa razorback rebel flag dean guitar what would you guys think, have any of you played them before? Thanks any advice would be greatfully received....
MORE »
Nanneq

Spalted maple top

Updated
Anyone here got any customs with spalted maple top? just saw a pretty crappy guitar in the shop ("Cort" or something), which had a very impressive spalted maple top... what a waste.:hat...
MORE »
ESP Customs, any good resources for Used models?

ESP Customs, any good resources for Used models?

Updated
Hey, newbie to the forum, but proud owner of a Custom Shop Eclipse and an Original Series Horizon. Im looking to expand my ESP collection, but its impossible to find anything other than the Standard Series models in the UK,...
MORE »
puppet-on-a-string

How to order a custom SV

Updated
I've tried to order a custom SV, the dealer said it's not available in the US. How can I order one?? 8o...
MORE »