CL4P-TP

What the eff is up with the online quotes?

Updated
I go to put in "Vintage Plus" in the "if other" area of the body option and it won't let me. What the hell am I supposed to put?...
MORE »
DyersEve87

MX neck

Updated
Hey guys Alright, i don't mean to add a thread that cannot contain a comprehensive conversation about customs altogether, but the other day i scored a genuine ESP custom MX neck off the bay in excellent condition(very rare to...
MORE »
gainiac

Lynch 20th Anniv Kamikaze

Updated
Anyone own one of these? I know that Kamikazes are great guitars -better than you'd think given all that maple. This 20th anniversary is still out there in some places. I imagine because most people think "it's just a...
MORE »
BeëlzeM

White satin finish

Updated
I'm actually thinking about a custom for some time now, and I'm set on a custom V someday not too far away I hope. I actually prefer a white guitar since I haven't got one and a white V seems really cool to me. The thing is,...
MORE »
yearofthespider2k3

ec 1000 w/ trans black

Updated
I have an EC 1000 in vintage black. I want the same guitar only with transparent black. Would it really cost 5 grand to get it?...
MORE »
Badseed

Hardshell case for MX250

Updated
Hey guy's. I'm kinda new here. I've been searching for a lot of info and it seems like I can always find an answer here. I ran into a little snag so I thought I'd try it out. I just bought an MX250II but the only way I could...
MORE »
nigel211bmw

Guitar wrong!!!

Updated
well guys, my guitar has arrived in the country, 8 months and 1 day it took, and guess what, its wrong . . . . And i'm in the uk not the u.s . . . . I ordered my neck completely scalloped with a reverse headstock . . . And...
MORE »
DEFchime

[help] buyin custom 8

Updated
yo waddup... i just learned im gettin $3000 next september AND I WANT A CUSTOM 8...but i need some help...im deciding on a company to order from, ive chozen between halo custom shop and esp.....i need to know everything from...
MORE »
nightofthelivingshred

custom shop lawsuit bs

Updated
i'm sure this has been discussed to death, so if you don't want to answer maybe just point me to a thread that has some answers. i want to order a custom esp but i want the old jackson headstock. now i know you can still...
MORE »
nightofthelivingshred

Looking for picture of a custom Forest...

Updated
there was a natural wood Forest custom in the gallery a year or so ago, but now it's gone. anyone have the pictures of it? it had wood covered pickups and may have been spalted (but can't remember). thanks in...
MORE »
nigel211bmw

Next 2 weeks

Updated
Hi guys, been told my custom shop guitar will arrive here the 1st 2 weeks of June..........so what do you reckon, will it arrive or not? On the 8th of June it will be exactly 8 months since I ordered it...
MORE »
Archenemy_no.1

I can't wait...

Updated
For the 2008 custom shop gallery! I found the product archives, but the custom shop wouldn't pull up. So what have your favorite custom shop models over the years? And is anyone else excited about the(If they would hurry up...
MORE »
Archenemy_no.1

My friend wants a Custom Eclipse

Updated
He want's a White EC, with black binding, Floyd rose trem, EMG pickups, set neck, 24 frets. Is this possibe for under 2,000? He really does not want to spend over 1,500. He can live without the white, with black binding, but...
MORE »
Gwedo

Where can i get a new logo? any ideas

Updated
Hi all! First post....aka noob ;) I was on the old board for abit but never re registerd, anywhoos I just bought an ESP Explorer (lawsuit) and I need a new headstock logo as the one on it is damaged, does anyone know...
MORE »
Dingbat-Walabi

Attention Mod!!!

Updated
Would it be possible to have a custom generator on the ESP website like the on jackson has? thnx...
MORE »