New to Board and ESP guitars..

New to Board and ESP guitars..

Updated
Hi, I am new to ESP guitars. Infact I am in the process of buying an older one that I ran across. I was wondering if any of you could answer a few questions I have. I am buying an M-III. I was told from the place I am...
MORE »
Kayzer

Custom Hanneman (reversed headstock, see thru black)

Updated
I am serious to drop an order on a Custom Hanneman with following option: reversed headstock matching body colour, see thru black, kahler... Any suggestions for binding and back colour...? How many freets can esp...
MORE »
Badseed

MX'S being discontinued?

Updated
I heard that the MX's are being discontinued. I heard they are just finishing the orders that have been placed and then that's it for them. Is this true? If so why? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks...
MORE »
Check out these sweet customs

Check out these sweet customs

Updated
iB2PF43XTvc...
MORE »
twiztedchild

what is the Body shape of the Alexi refed to..

Updated
When ordering a custom guitar?:confused:...
MORE »
nigel211bmw

At Last !!!!!!!!!!!

Updated
Well guys, 341 days and I finally have my guitar...........11 months and 4 days it has been, lots of problems, but I finally have it in my hands and its absolutely incredible, everything I ever hoped it would be........I will...
MORE »
OuijaGuitar

Help with Copyright?

Updated
I was wondering, if theres a signature model, and you want one but you can't find one. Can you just custom order it as a copy, or would you get in trouble? Like, I want an Ouija. If I order it with the graphic and the inlays,...
MORE »
ESPimp

ESP Maniac's Mockup PSD file

Updated
I'm trying to find it but no success does anyone have it or have the link of the post? 8o...
MORE »
Eclipse Custom

Eclipse Custom

Updated
I have an itch to buy one of these. I was wondering if anyone here has one and if they could give me a review. I have been a long time Jackson fan, but recent issues between me and them have caused me to look to ESP. A...
MORE »
DEFchime

help with quote

Updated
ne one know how much it would be to get this? F shape 7 string mahogany body maple neck ebony fretboard seymour duncan blackouts n/b olympic white paintjob hipshot bridge locking nut 24 jumbo frets 27"...
MORE »
nick c.

Sooooo!!!!!

Updated
Soooo, i have 1000 dollars towards my custom esp, and if i sell my caparison thats another 1600. Im ready to make my down payment but can someone make me a mock gutiar so i could see which one i want????? Here are the main...
MORE »
Metahead

cheap cutoms?

Updated
are they always expensive? can you like order an ltd with slight modification, like get a mh 1000 with a ninja headstock and cream binding? or would that be like 5-6K? EDIT spelling error on title....
MORE »
Novaargh

ESP Mirage

Updated
hi guys i was wondering what the board thinks of ESP Mirages? i may buy one (or trade my washburn dime with it or somthing) But, anyway.. what's the deal with the Mirage? witch wood type is usually used how does it...
MORE »
SixkillerNYC

Ordering a Custom Through a Non NA Dealer

Updated
I'm consdering having a custom Eclipse made, but if I do it I'd want the original body style with 4 knobs and the original Eclipse-II horn. I imagine naming actual dealers is a no-no, but if anyone can offer some general...
MORE »
gainiac

Does this look legit?

Updated
Seller say this is a custom shop, but there's something about it that just strikes me wrong anyway. eBay ESP Explorer I'm aware you can custom order a guitar through Navigator or ESP, but I still wonder, this being...
MORE »