Alex d.

ESP Custom horizon NT 1989

Updated
Hi all, I'm selling a 1989 ESP Custom Horizon NT in pearl black. Please contact me if you are interested.  Many thanks, Alex...
MORE »
lee c.

WOW ESP CUSTOM SHOP

Updated
Just been into Project Music In Devon and spotted this little gem, Love those Chameleons!   ....
MORE »
armenmiller

HELP PLEASE!

Updated
Hello! I`m a new user here and got a question regarding one esp eclipse, and thought you could help me.

I am about to buy online an Eclipse fr sw, which according to the seller is USA made and has 2 dimarzio pickups...
MORE »
Will esp ever release the signature James hayfield esp iron cross in black?

Will esp ever release the signature James hayfield esp iron cross in black?

Updated
How can I get one of these. It's based on my favorite guitar, a black les Paul and I love the design. I've seen photos of a limited edition one but can't find one for sale anywhere. If anybody knows if it will be released or...
MORE »
younasu

Original series vs. Order made

Updated
Hello everybody. After saving for what seems about an eternity, I'm getting closer to my first ESP and I'm wondering about the rates of the Tokyo custom shop. I planned to get myself a Forest-GT. The guitar sells for...
MORE »
Lucas m.

HELP

Updated
I am in Canada and i want to make a custom guitar. How do I do it?...
MORE »
Damir B.

For Sale - Rare 1998 ESP Horizon Custom Series Guitar

Updated
for sale ESP Horizon USA Custom  Feature: One-peace mahagony body, top grade figured maple top, maple neck, ebony finger-board, Dunlop 6100 frets, mother-of pearl dot inlays, matching figured maple headstock, Sperzel...
MORE »
Help me,please ( ESP CUSTOM HANDMADE CERTIFICATE )

Help me,please ( ESP CUSTOM HANDMADE CERTIFICATE )

Updated
I have doubts about the Certificate card of ESP that I bought it from Japan.

Could you check the certificate of this guitar that is a authenticity? Because the 
manufacturer's address ( Thoshima-ku ) is not same as...
MORE »
Kevin B.

Floyd saddle offset

Updated
Does anyone know where to buy Floyd rose saddles with the offset slot? I was putting new strings on my early 90s Horizon custom and stripped the block. I can't find where to buy the ones with the slot not centered....
MORE »
Why?

Why?

Updated
Is there a reason why we can't choose dimarzios on our custom order? Why is it only EMG and Duncan?...
MORE »
puppet-on-a-string

Rob Caggiano models?

Updated
I don't know if Rob is that famous around here, but for those who know him. Do you know if he plays US standard models or does he only play custom shops guitars?...
MORE »
ESP Roope RS-II & Alexi Laiho Arrowhead for sale

ESP Roope RS-II & Alexi Laiho Arrowhead for sale

Updated
Selling my two ESPs. Can't post pics so email me for some! Both guitars are in fantastic condition.

Alexi - Excellent/slightly used
~ $3,500.00 shipped in US.

Custom ordered from 2007. 
Has a passive EMG...
MORE »
elblotto00

M-II Custom Help

Updated
Hey Guys! New to the forum-have a quick question Does anybody know how i can get any info on my m-II custom? Ill put some pics up soon of it,it is a hum/single,24 fret ebony,ivory binding,heavy as shit. I cannot find any...
MORE »
ghost soldier guitar

ghost soldier guitar

Updated
anyone know why it has a 7 string pickup?...
MORE »
Alexi Laiho Arrowhead custom for sale!

Alexi Laiho Arrowhead custom for sale!

Updated
$3,550.00 and I'll pay for standard UPS shipping within the states. Super clean, nearly brand new. Ad and pics are up on eBay, send me an email if you're interested!...
MORE »