René

ESP MX

Updated
Is it possible to get a new MX model from the ESP custom shop in Japan ? I want a new one, not from ebay !! Are there any other custom shop who build good ESP MX in Japan (rareelectricguitars.com) ? I read a lot of these...
MORE »
What would your custom ESP look like?

What would your custom ESP look like?

Updated
If you ordered a custom ESP guitar, what would it look like?

Personally, I would order an M (or KH) shaped body, in Snow White, and a Neck-thru-body. It would have a Floyd Rose tremolo (even though I'm not the biggest...
MORE »
Giulio L.

Esp Mx220 Fuk Em Up

Updated
Hello everyone, Can you give me some information about the ESP MX 220 Fuk Em Up, I read that the headstock of the MX250 is that correct? What color is purple or black? thanks bye...
MORE »
ESP Custom. George Lynch Kamikaze prototype or fake?

ESP Custom. George Lynch Kamikaze prototype or fake?

Updated
Hello! Recently I had an offer to buy this guitar, but it looked pretty strange. Can someone please identify is it really rare prototype or just fake/built from different guitars? Appreciate your help  ...
MORE »
ESP USA MH Custom

ESP USA MH Custom

Updated
Hey, I found someone who sales and ESP Custom USA MH,and to be honest I don't think that I ever seen that modle before,so I would like to get help and info about before i even concider buying it. I would like to know...
MORE »
Guitar Builder

Guitar Builder

Updated
Anyone else think esp should have that guitar builder thing like jacksons website has? It'd be like a less complex way of making a custom guitar for people who are looking for a simple custom. Let's say i wanted a Horizon...
MORE »
KirkHammetFan

kirk Hammett Frankenstein Guitar

Updated
Hello Does anybody has pics of Kirks red and green frankenstein guitar???? Especially the green one because I've never seen it !:rollin...
MORE »
Daniel H.

Looking for a real ESP Explorer!!!

Updated
Anyone know where I might find and ESP MX250II Explorer? The one with the bolt on neck. I bought one in 2000 new and had to sell it for financial purposes. I absolutely loved that guitar and kick myself for selling it to this...
MORE »
ESp Bogota

ESp Bogota

Updated
Este espacio es para crear un grupo que comento todo lo referido a las guitarras ESP y sus artistas...
MORE »
Walter P.

control layout

Updated
Is it possible to have both master volume and bridge pick-up volume+neck pick-up volume? (it's basically the KH series contol layout with an additional pot for master volume.) ...
MORE »
Rejzor

Case for ESP EXP

Updated
Hey guys! I'll try here instead. You who own an ESP EXP or a MX-220/250, what hard case are you using (if not the original one which I understand is rare)? I'm looking for a case for my ESP EXP. Thank you!...
MORE »

quoted $5000 - is this for real?

Updated
Hello guys, I hope its ok to start a thread about this. i'm new here, lol. Anyway, I had printed off a quote form and faxed it into ESP and the price they gave me seems a little crazy. I requested a quote on a EC-1000 with...
MORE »
John J.

Is This Explorer Real?

Updated
Hi, I'm considering buying an ESP explorer that i have found for a good price, but i'd just like to verify that it's real. The 2nd pic is the same as the first, but rotated (in case it helps).

Sorry for the...
MORE »
MiniMajs

ESP MX or ESP Fake?

Updated
Considering buying this used mx250 that, according to it's serial is produced in 08. I'm wondering if anyone can tell for sure if it's the real deal or a chinese copy since esp seem reluctant to answer me if the serialnumber...
MORE »
Alex d.

ESP Custom horizon NT 1989

Updated
Hi all, I'm selling a 1989 ESP Custom Horizon NT in pearl black. Please contact me if you are interested.  Many thanks, Alex...
MORE »