Bevan C.

ESP Custom Baritone Viper 7 String Guitar

Updated
Hi, I recently bought a used Viper and have sent support a SN to confirm the model and authenticity. Does anyone have an idea how to get the details on this guitar, support never responded (after waiting a week or so). Serial...
MORE »
alex r.

Is really a custom shop ?

Updated
The asking price is correct? http://www.ebay.it/itm/ESP-M-III-NTL-Custom-Shop-rare-reverse-headstock-400-miii-m-ii-cs-m2-/351658908199?hash=item51e0811a27:g:frYAAOSwT~9WkzDu...
MORE »
John d.

Need some help guys

Updated
What's up fellas names John.  I'm looking to buy a ESP explorer (exp) bolt on .  What would a good price be if the guitar is mint ?   I have owned a Japan ltd explorer the one with out the ltd at 12 fret and really miss the...
MORE »
How much will this cost?

How much will this cost?

Updated
I saw this (# 126 of 175) on the custom guitar photo area (http://www.espguitars.com/photos/2040158).   I've been thinking about building an EX and thought I'd look through the custom orders to get some ideas and I'm...
MORE »
Angel Of Death181

The Mock-Up Thread

Updated
Here we go again, mod if you can please make this a stickey...
MORE »
my girls

my girls

Updated
MORE »
ESP M7 "HOPHEAD" Custom Shop

ESP M7 "HOPHEAD" Custom Shop

Updated
That is Takado Custom Shop (Tokyo) and that is the best guitar build-quality I ever seen. Just unbelievable! I bought this guitar on Ebay from meestursparkle (very great man). One of a kind guitar.        Spec's:...
MORE »
need info on this older custom shop guitar

need info on this older custom shop guitar

Updated
I could use any info on this guitar.    . I don't see any serials. I would like to know anything about it. Maybe year or value or what model.  I'll be happy with any info...
MORE »
ESP Explorer

ESP Explorer

Updated
Well hi y'all ESP fans!  I have a black ESP Explorer which I bought new back in 1995 when I was really, really obsessed by Metallica. The guitar has been laying in it's case for years without seen any real use but occasional...
MORE »
finds an old OUIJA

finds an old OUIJA

Updated
Hi everybody, I need the power of ESP Followers... I'm new in the forum, because i dont have a good relation with technology... My wife said me: "you are like a bear with an Iphone between paws" totally useless... So, i...
MORE »
kh-2 identification

kh-2 identification

Updated
I just purchased a esp custom guitars kh-2 signed by kirk hammett. I was told it was a radio giveaway in 1994. The headstock serial is k-2282 and the neck plate is 18467. Does anyone know what year this is. Would it be a 94...
MORE »
John L.

Early 90's Comic Book Guitars

Updated
Hi, first post here.  I'm looking for some pictues of a Custom Shop 'Batman' Explorer style guitar that was made in the early 90's. It was reviewed in the Febuary 1992 issue of 'Guitarist' (uk) magazine. Also I would be...
MORE »
Vintage ESP M/KH Custom info ?

Vintage ESP M/KH Custom info ?

Updated
I just got this guitar . It says ESP Custom in the headstock. "ESP Custom Guitars" on the back. Reverse headstock M shaped body with a bolt on neck. Skull inlays a la KH models. ESP passive pickups ESP floyd rose...
MORE »
ESP MX250 AND MX220 Body thickness

ESP MX250 AND MX220 Body thickness

Updated
Hello there Can anyone tell me the thickness of the body of an MX250 and MX220? How does it compare to a Gibson Explorer?   Cheers...
MORE »
René

ESP MX

Updated
Is it possible to get a new MX model from the ESP custom shop in Japan ? I want a new one, not from ebay !! Are there any other custom shop who build good ESP MX in Japan (rareelectricguitars.com) ? I read a lot of these...
MORE »