frecho a.

Hi I need help about this guitar

Updated
ok one guy want to sell me this used guitar He says the guitar is real custom, I'm not pretty sure about because the serial number doesn't appears in the back top of the fretboard like the pictures I seen in internet and...
MORE »
'16 Exhibition Limited Series

'16 Exhibition Limited Series

Updated
Just curious if anyone is buying or bought one of these? All look pretty awesome, and are great addition to any collection....
MORE »
KH2 Serial Number

KH2 Serial Number

Updated
Hi, I've a question for you. I've been trying to find out a bit more info on my KH-2 from the serial number and you might be able to help.   I bought my KH2 new in 2000 in Ireland, It's stamped with an ESP CUSTOM GUITARS...
MORE »
John D.

Ser # w0216234

Updated
Can anyone give me the details on serial number w0216234 please?...
MORE »
Alice in Chains - A looking in view playthough

Alice in Chains - A looking in view playthough

Updated
Hi guys and girls. I did a playthrough video of the song "A Looking In View" using my Axe-FX II and my trusty ESP Eclipse upgraded with Bare Knuckle Aftermath. Love this guitar to death...
MORE »
Help Me Identify This

Help Me Identify This

Updated
I saw this custom ESP on sale. Theres not alot in the description. It says its had a respray and thats about it. I wanna find out if this is legit or not, and if so, the exact model, specs, etc. Help please. (Sorry, Im not an...
MORE »
Ant A.

ESP Custom Shop 4 of 10 Orange Monster

Updated
Hi there I wonder if anyone can help. I bought this Les Paul Custom style guitar from a well respected importer of vintage Japanese guitars. I was told this was a limited 4 of 10 run for domestic Japanese client (#4 marked...
MORE »
Matthew W.

Genuine Explorer?

Updated
Hey guys! As you all seem to know your stuff around here, I figured this was the place to come to ask about my Explorer. I bought it back in the early 2000's and always assumed it was genuine, but I see how many fakes are out...
MORE »
Butch S.

Jeff Duncan Vegas guitar

Updated
Hi Everyone, Does anyone have any good, clean photo's of Jeff Duncan's (Armored Saint/DC4/Let It Rawk)  Vegas guiar? I guess it resembles the old MW-Demon. Would like some more info...   Cheers, Butch...
MORE »
alex r.

custom logo info

Updated
The written custom means that the guitar is made in the custom shop ?  example pictures    ...
MORE »
KH-2 1993 neck and body marks

KH-2 1993 neck and body marks

Updated
Hi All....I have this KH-2 Custom Shop from 1993. As suggested here I removed the neck and found indeed the marks on the neck and body. Would anyone here know the exact meaning of those marks? Thank you for your help! ...
MORE »
Hyung-jun L.

ESP "custom order" identifying issue

Updated
sooo i got this esp guitar but im not too sure what this actually is soo i need help. it doesnt have the custom stamp or a serial number but i was told that this is certainly a custom order guitar. i've never seen this kind...
MORE »
ESP MX-II

ESP MX-II

Updated
hello guys! i'm from indonesian and i just wanna know how much the price of this guitar? thanks   ...
MORE »
azyat

ESM M7 Takada Custom Shop

Updated
Hi comrades, Greetings from Minsk, Belarus I'm happy to join with this community with the custom-made M7 Hophead 75. But it has one issue that doen't allow me to enjoy it how it deserves to. I bought used with some issues...
MORE »
Jeunehomme .

I need you advice about a KH2 Vintage

Updated
Dear, I found this announce near from my home: http://www.2dehands.be/muziek/muziekinstrumenten/elektrische-gitaar/esp-kh2-original-kirk-hammett-284787615.html I'm very interested but they are some strange things on the...
MORE »