preston k.

order form opening

Updated
How do I open the order form on windows 10 everytime I try to open it it goes into microsoft edge and says that the page can't be found....
MORE »
ESP Custom Shop Article In Guitar Aficionado!

ESP Custom Shop Article In Guitar Aficionado!

Updated
In their Jan/Feb issue they will have an article on ESP Tokyo Custom Shop: http://guitarworld.myshopify.com/collections/guitar-aficionado/products/guitar-aficionado-january-february-2017-tokyo-treasures   \m/  \m/...
MORE »
Doug K.

'93 ESP Custom KH-2 . Help!!

Updated
Hello,  I have a buddy I work with that possibly wants to sell his guitar.  I believe it is an ESP Custom Guitars KH-2 Kirk Hammett Signature edition. It has two serial numbers  -  K-2069  and 18009 After reviewing this...
MORE »
Sunil D.

ESP kh-2 1995

Updated
did the 1995 kh-2 ever come with an 81/60  someone selling me one and he says he bought it brand new with that pickup configuration  need help. Thanks ...
MORE »
Please identify this Eclipse

Please identify this Eclipse

Updated
Hi Guys I Just Bought this guitar from my Friend, please help me to identified it, he say this guitar are legit  thanks b 4   ...
MORE »
Here to ask help

Here to ask help

Updated
forum won't allow me to post a link to a picture...   how can I get help identifying a guitar without a picture?...
MORE »
eastwood875

Purple Lynch Custom Shop

Updated
Hi Guys,   New here and hope you are all well Back in 2005 I ordered a ESP Custom Shop through the Oxford Guitar Gallery in the U.K. It was essentially a Lynch Kammi in see through purple and featured black hardwear. I...
MORE »
Different Color Sig Models?

Different Color Sig Models?

Updated
Hi all.   I'm a noob to the forums (though not to ESP guitars), so please forgive me, as I'm sure this question has been asked somewhere before.  At any rate, is it possible to get a custom shop signature series guitar in a...
MORE »
unknown ESP vintage plus

unknown ESP vintage plus

Updated
hi all, this my first post here. I want to buy a high quality guitar for first time and I've seen a mint 3rd hand vintage plus. unfortunately the seller lives far away so I can't try it myself before buying and he doesn't...
MORE »
2003 Eclipse Custom

2003 Eclipse Custom

Updated
Hi all, new to the forum and wanting to guage interest in my Eclipse as I'm thinking of letting it go. It's a 2003 Eclipse Custom Shop in see through red. I believe 2003 was the only year these were available with the...
MORE »
any idea how much will it cost ?

any idea how much will it cost ?

Updated
hi everyone   I want to order ESP Custom,   the body is HRF NT-7   but the finishing is like this =         thx ...
MORE »
ESP Kerry King KKV

ESP Kerry King KKV

Updated
If you go to the ESP custom shop in Japan will they be able to build a Kerry King KKV for you?...
MORE »
Mick Ronson ESP 400 Tele

Mick Ronson ESP 400 Tele

Updated
I think I bought a ESP 400 tele guitar from Mick Ronson when I was 16 on consignment. Need a 2nd opinion.... I'm 99% sure i did. I honestly just figured this out today....
MORE »
Custom Shop Question.

Custom Shop Question.

Updated
Does anyone know if it's possible to only order a neck from ESP Custom Shop? Or a bolt-on guitar with two necks (for an example one neck with a Maple fretboard and the other neck with an Ebony fretboard in case you'd want to...
MORE »
Am_I_Evil

ESP MX-250 - Selling Question

Updated
Hi Guys, I've been out of the loop for a long time but I am now looking to sell my 2006 ESP MX-250. The problem is that I have no idea of the current value, where to list it for sale, etc... So any tips on this front would...
MORE »