Custom shop serial numbers?

Custom shop serial numbers?

Updated
Is it possible to tell from the serial number of a (post-2015) custom guitar which workshop it was made in? Does a SN ending in 1 indicate that it was built in the Takada shop while a 2 means it was built in Kiso, for...
MORE »
Günther K.

ESP M2 a real one?

Updated
Hello everybody, I found this. Is this an original old one (EMG81/81)? Are the Inlays in the right Position? Or own creation? I have never seen before.  ...
MORE »
48th St Custom Guitars Strat

48th St Custom Guitars Strat

Updated
Any info on this wonderful guitar ? I’ve had it for 17 years , added Texas Special pups and the Alembic Blaster myself . Not a lot of info on the web about the shop in the 80’s when Yoshi was there . Thanks ...
MORE »
emg3254

ESP KH-4 pickguard?

Updated
I own a ESP USA 2001 MII and am looking to add a pick guard.  
Just wondering if anyone knows of a place that makes the KH-4 pick guards that would fit my guitar.  It's pretty much a KH-2. Thanks!...
MORE »
ESP Custom Shop MX Explorer

ESP Custom Shop MX Explorer

Updated
ESP Custom Shop MX Explorer - Wanted to share this ESP with the group and the great story behind the guitar. ESP custom order “1 of 1” with a wonderful history and is a true “law suit” guitar. This ESP MX Explorer guitar is...
MORE »
Giulio L.

Esp Mx 220 EET Fuk neck shapes

Updated
Hello, an information does anyone know, that neck shapes and Fingerboard radius have this guitar? Are they like those of the Gibson Explore of 84 or different? Thanks ...
MORE »
Help with ESP MX-II

Help with ESP MX-II

Updated
Hello guys!   Just want to know what you think about this one. Looks real to me, but I figure it's best to hear with you guys.   My biggest question is the "SW" on the coa.. What does it stand for? Snow white?   The...
MORE »
ESP Custom Horizon 3 (Kiso)

ESP Custom Horizon 3 (Kiso)

Updated
Hello all!  Man, I got bit by the ESP bug bad while I was stationed in Japan for three years and when I came back, had to have a few.  I just picked this piece up used off Reverb.com.. Says it was made for Gavin Rossdale...
MORE »
ESP 7 srings camo

ESP 7 srings camo

Updated
Good afternoon! Is this model still in production? or it should be ordered as a custom shop in a single copy?
https://www.espguitars.com/photos/2333024
A very great model, and just as interested in the price?  ...
MORE »
EXPcustom

My missing custom ESP order, ESP staff please read

Updated
I am going to go ahead and make this public as I hope to have a resolution to this issue and I hope my custom shop ESP guitar I paid for is not out there or given away to some ESP employee, VIP or dealer. As many of you know...
MORE »
Esp explorer legit?

Esp explorer legit?

Updated
http://www.flohmarkt.ms/frankfurt-am-main/e-gitarren/esp+mx+250+james+hetfield+metallica+original/a/98f59d78/   legit mx 250? ...
MORE »
 KH-2 Vintage Or Purple Sparkle Or Standart KH

KH-2 Vintage Or Purple Sparkle Or Standart KH

Updated
Hi everybody,
here I would like to buy a new KH:
So I can have the Vintage (4600 €) or the Purple (4400) or Standart KH bolt-on (2700).

I ask myself a few questions this shows my first ESP and I can not test...
MORE »
sicklife

esp marcelo dias sig bass

Updated
hey esp world.  i have me a marcelo sig, wondering if anyone else has one, & has tuned it to A? what strings you used? cheers from australia ...
MORE »
Exodus5

Is this custom shop?

Updated
this guitar has a nascar themed paint job and odd scribbling in the neck pocket, but the neck plate leads me to think it is Japanese. opinions?...
MORE »
Were fake KH-2 Custom shops ever produced?

Were fake KH-2 Custom shops ever produced?

Updated
So Ive been offered to buy a Custom shop KH - 2 vintage. Unfortunately it doesn't come with a Certificate of authenticity. Were these guitars faked?   ...
MORE »