Patrick S.

Any info on this guitar? Is it a custom shop?

Updated
Hi all, I just ordered this guitar from Japan. Am I right assuming this is made in 1995 and a custom shop model? What workshop would it have been made? Doesn't seem like a catalog model. Also has a piezo in the bridge. The...
MORE »
TOP OF THE TOP MX820 ??

TOP OF THE TOP MX820 ??

Updated
NGD  Was Blown away when I opened up THIS !!...
MORE »
My 1st ESP Custom Shop PINK CHAOS

My 1st ESP Custom Shop PINK CHAOS

Updated
Just got my first ever Custom Order ESP three days ago!!
Have been waiting for over a year and it finally arrived!

ESP "PINK CHAOS"

A first look of the whole guitar.
Black satin with gloss pink...
MORE »
Crunch

Anyone Want to Sell Their Black MX-2/MX-250/MX-220?

Updated
Hi all,  Firstly, let me know if this against forum rules and I would be happy to remove it. Right now, I think the only black MX-shape guitar on the internet for sale is a used one from Japan, that also happens to have a...
MORE »
Christian V.

Possible to get a pickguard from the Custom Shop?

Updated
I have an LTD Eclipse that I want to get a pickguard for, but a Les Paul pickguard probably wouldn't fit due to the placement of the volume/tone knobs. Then I saw this in the Custom Gallery: I can't afford a full custom...
MORE »
Nick K.

Option to have BareKnuckle Pups in a Custom Shop?

Updated
I know that the order form only lists Dimarzio, EMG, and Seymour Duncan as options for pickups. But I was wondering if there was a way to possibly pay extra to have BareKnuckle pickups put in? Or is there a way to get a...
MORE »
Christian V.

Custom color chart?

Updated
Hey, I don't post here much and an actual Custom model for me is a number of years in the future, but I was curious about something... The Top Color section on the Custom Order Form is a fill-in field instead of a dropdown...
MORE »
JEFFJWNZ

ESP MX2 - No Truss Rod Pilot Hole

Updated
Hello,   I purchased this guitar used but it doesn't have a pilot hole for the truss rod cover screw.  Any idaes?...
MORE »
Custom shop V with a history...

Custom shop V with a history...

Updated
Ok. About two weeks ago, I learned of a esp flying v with an RRV body, and a 22 fret bound neck with the skully inlays. After all the digging I could do, I decided to take a chance, and I bought it. It should be here in about...
MORE »
William E.

ESP MX-250

Updated
Looking to buy an MX-250 anyone have a lead on how I can order one? Thanks ...
MORE »
Jason T.

Looking for info about this custom Random Star

Updated
I bought this Japanese made Random Star back in the 80s.  It was originally sold at 48th Street Custom in NYC.  Is there any way to get more info about it?  In particular, I'd like to know if it has any real connection to...
MORE »
ESPlaya

ESP custom mockup

Updated
Hi all, long time member but been away for a while. There used to be a guy that if you asked nicely, would photoshop together an idea of a guitar for you. Hoping he or someone similar is still around?   I'm days away from...
MORE »
Redd Heavy Metal

ESP um sonho!!!

Updated
ESP um sonho!!! Admire these guitars and how to feel the silence being broken by the distortion! I wonder if in this life I will hold an ESP in my arms. Admirar essas guitarras e como sentir o silencio sendo rompido pela...
MORE »
ESP Star

ESP Star

Updated
Anyone have some info about the ESP Star? ...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

5mm truss rod size not 4mm

Updated
Hello! I own a ‘95 Custom Mavericks guitar. The manual at the time says the hex wrench size should be 4mm but my truss rod requires a 5mm wrench. Anyone else notice a discrepancy like this?? My truss rod access is at the butt...
MORE »