ESP Alexi Scythe

Updated
Michael C.

Hi all,

I've been looking to buy an ESP white scythe for a while now--have been looking on ebay, Reverb, local listings, etc., and haven't really found one in the condition or price that's reasonable.  

I'm interested in ordering one from ESP custom shop, but I am a little confused on how to do so.   The submission form itself says to email or call my local dealer (which, for me, is the nearest Guitar Center and Sam Ash).  I called them and they had no idea what I was talking about, nor did they have any input / advice on how to best place the order for the guitar.  I basically want a 1:1 carbon copy of the Alexi signature model from back in the day (except I want to scallop frets 20-24).

Any thoughts or advice?  Do we know if ESP may release these guitars again in the future so I don't have to go through this ordering process?  

metalhobo

yeah, gc is gonna do frick-all for you. what you want is to go through a dealer who is experienced with the custom order process, like drum city guitar land or axe palace.

though, if you were put off by used prices you might not be better off ordering a japanese custom.

Post to Thread