Is this ESP M-II Custom Shop legit?

Updated
Morty

hey guys,

This one is advertised as a m-II CTM Custom shop at a price of ~2250 USD (1900 EUR). Could you please let me know if this looks legit to you? 

Thanks a lot!

Kevin S.

Try to get pics of the back. There's so many copycat guitars out there it's hard to tell. I would be real careful buying an ESP through eBay. Especially if it's coming from Japan. I saw an obvious Jackson dinky guitar with an ESP logo stuck on top of the headstock. Dude was asking like 4grand or something ridiculous for it! 

ESP 348

Looking at those pics, it looks the real deal to me.

If you can get a pic of the back of it that should confirm it 100%.

Morty

Thanks! Here's a couple more

HateEvent

Looks good to me. It is a 2006 model year from the Kiso factory.

Often, Custom Shop ESPs come with a round 'ESP Custom Shop' or 'ESP Custom Guitars' stamp, but if this one was part of the "Original Series", or was a Japanese domestic custom order, then the stamp isn't usually included.

Alyssa T.

ohhh, what abeautiful one) I like it very much

Andrew W.

That's a custom shop made for the Jaapanese market (from the Kiso factory). If those knobs/bridge/locking tuners are original then it's a fully made-to-order custom shop as they always use black hardware on the normal production line custom shop M-II CTM's. Nice gtr!!

HateEvent
Andrew W. wrote:

That's a custom shop made for the Jaapanese market (from the Kiso factory). If those knobs/bridge/locking tuners are original then it's a fully made-to-order custom shop as they always use black hardware on the normal production line custom shop M-II CTM's. Nice gtr!!

Not true - through the mid 2000s the original series M-II CTM also came with chrome hardware optional on each of the finishes.

ESP 348

Great looking guitar.

Post to Thread