NGD MX-II

Updated
NGD MX-II

Brand New vintage white MX-II finally arrived, couldn't be happier with it!

thought I'd share some pics, enjoy! 

Bonus Snakebyte 

tx-ogre

Very nice.  Congrats.

ESP 348

Awesome guitar man! Congrats and enjoy.

Breadfan32

I love the vintage white.  Did you get this one from meestersparkle?

If I'm correct these have the serial number in the new hand writing design which i like also.

I liked the snakebyte better than the MX when I had them but those are two awesome guitars to have.  

Jonas

Yup, this one is from meestursparkle, it's the second guitar I buy from him, absolutely awesome guy to do buisness with!

Yeah it's the handwritten serial in gold, looks kinda neat

I actually prefer the body shape of the Snakebyte over the mx, it's more comfortable in my opinion. I also think the Snakebyte sounds slightly better, not sure if it's because I prefer the het set over the 81, would have to swap the PU to be sure.

HateEvent

Sick! The MX-II is a stunning guitar - a friend of mine has a 2008 and it is lovely to play. I'll need to pick one up some day.

Jonas

I absolutely agree! 

Guiguitarz

Very cool guitar man ! Very nice set of EX with the Snakebyte  !!

Congrats !

ESPEXP

Congrats man! Looks awesome!! 

dubster82

Looks awesome! Gotta love meestursparkle.

Did it come with the case? Does the case still have the sticker with part number on it?

Thanks

Jonas

yeah It came with the case, couldnt find any sticker on it though

dubster82

no problem, cheers for looking

Lluis  A.

Congrats!

i will allways prefere the MX, i love it! I have one in black and another in whit. The black one sounds incredible!

But having both, snake and MX looks great!

Jonas

Yeah they're my favourite guitars! I also have a black MX, just never made a NGD thread for it.

The build quality and playability of these custom ESP's is just ridiculously good!

Chunkfunk

nice! which one do you play more?

Jonas

I tend to gravitate more towards the MX-II currently, thinking about swapping the Pu's to the het set. 

Stian H.

Have bought several ESP from Meestursparkle myself, nice guy :-)

ESP 348

I forgot to ask, do both of these guitars have Ebony Fretboards?

Jonas

They sure do  

ESP 348

Thanks mate, appreciate the reply.

Post to Thread