First post - Master of Puppets solos mix - ESP M-II Custom

Updated
kengtin
Hi folks, This is my first post in these forums and wanted to share this cover piece I recently recorded by my trustworthy, 14 year old, ESP M-II Custom. It's y take on the classic Master of Puppets middle/solos section. The main purpose was to work on my recording/reamping, mixing and mastering skills. The drums, bass and vocals are original stems, I performed all the guitars. Hope you dig it, constructive feedback is always welcome Cheers! vw3dJA02MWI
Media

Welcome Tin, nice axe, PIX!

xZYRYABx

welcome...but bad first move...

Richard Daastøl Høy

welcome...but bad first move...
Care to elaborate?

Edit: Nice playing!

kengtin

If I broke any forum rules, accept my apologies and (moderators) feel free to remove this post. I didn't think I'm breaking any since I'm not advertising my own music and this copyrighted material is shared for discussion and as a quick introduction to my ESP background.

Peace...

Road King

Cool guitar!

RammFan

If I broke any forum rules, accept my apologies and (moderators) feel free to remove this post. I didn't think I'm breaking any since I'm not advertising my own music and this copyrighted material is shared for discussion and as a quick introduction to my ESP background.

Peace...

Moderators?? :rollin:rollin:rollin

We have no moderation here...

barryswanson

Awesome playing dude that shit is spot on. Wicked axe.

ESP 348

Awesome playing dude that shit is spot on. Wicked axe.

+1

load more replies (1 of 1)
Skoggy

What barry said.

Pushead

Nicely done. Did you have the guitar painted? Looks awesome.

Bas D.

Great playing, welcome dudeson! :)

amonb

Fantastic playing, love the axe!

Metlupass2

Good job dude. Post some pictures of your guitar.

Road King

You probably had to specify for a satin/matte pewter finish. Any color can be gloss, metallic, sparkle, swirl, matte, etc. They probably just assumed you wanted the regular gloss finish.

Looking forward to the pics.

Post to Thread