got my quote back :)

Updated
sigm.xiria
Only problem, it will cost 6,799 :( I wonder what I can change to maybe cut the cost down a little... The specs are: ESP Viper with an archtop (exact same as the ESP Karou model Viper) Mahogany "body" with a through maple neck and an ash top. Ebony fret board with custom (not very intricate) abalone inlays. See through Purple to Green sunburst finish String through TOM bridge Gotoh locking tuners (hardware is black) 22 frets 25.5 scale length. Neck Humbucker: Custom Seymour Duncan 59/Jazz neck hybrid Bridge Humbucker: Seymour Duncan 59/Custom Hybrid or should I just suck the fucking gun and get it at the current price and see if there are payment options available through my dealer (guitar center :P cause Drum City Guitarland told me I couldn't do it at all)? after all, it is my dream guitar :D
shathe

get a five-string. it'll save you about 17%...

Fordman65

Congrats! If spending that much I personally would have went for a nice vintage LP, like a 69 or even a Tom Murphy 59RI, or a stellar Suhr. Being 21, I would have wanted something that would hold it's value, as 10 years from now your tastes will probably be drastically different, but each his own.

:)

Post to Thread