48th St Custom Search

Updated
Sr Shred
Hi fellow axemen..This is my first post and am new to the board how ever not new to being crazy about guitars. Playing since 1975 and at 52 have started my 2nd childhood LOL. Anyone with knowledge of where I could buy the older ESPs made in the 48th St Custom shop in NYC would be great..Thanks and looking forward to being a very active board member.. Sr Shred
Gfunk

Ebay?

Sr Shred

There were 2 on there last week but, they didnt appeal to me..If I am going to lay out the $$$ I gotta like it LOL..Thanks though.

Sr Shred

Spoonylove

Local Craigslist?

Justinschut

Very very nice, but what's with the headstock ?

enigma

What do you mean with the headstock? The "Custom" logo was the 48t St Custom Shop logo before ESP became official, I believe.

Justinschut

Lol

ora b.

I gained so much after seeing your post! In the past I often played games, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, reading your article will give me more knowledge. moto x3m

Larry M.

Impressive dedication to guitars since 75. You might find luck searching through specialized guitar forums or reaching out to collectors who could point you toward those classic ESPs from the 48th St Custom shop.
Bathroom Remodeling Services in Sparta NJ

Post to Thread