Custom MXII's

Updated
boogiejh3
Hey guys, does anyone know where someone from the US can custom order (possibly Japan?) an MXII? I'd like to order a white one like Sean's but can't find any info about where to order one. I know that you can't get them in the US anymore. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. -Phil
boogiejh3

55 views and nobody knows where to get one besides ebay? Any help would be appreciated, guys.

-Phil

Bob Sacamano

55 views and nobody knows where to get one besides ebay? Any help would be appreciated, guys.

-Phil

:rollin
Well you can't get these in the U.S. since Gibson sued ESP so yeah, you can probably get someone to build you one, you can ask rrrcustom he's the best :D

load more replies (1 of 1)
Trendkill

Good luck ... I do not know any dealers that are still doing the MX shape in Japan... I have a black MX250 I want to sell... I have it on eBay at the moment... Its a MX250 from the early 90's... WAY Better than the MXII....

Snake Bite... Thumbs DOWN~

Is yours the one that needs a cleaning?

Keep your eye on this site, and you may find an MX some time Here

mbm88

I have a Gibson Explorer that I absolutely love. I feel like Gibsons have gotten really hit or miss though. Mine is a Gothic II with EMG's and an ebony board. If you haven't looked into those, it wouldn't hurt. Good luck.

GuitarsCollector

Hey guys, does anyone know where someone from the US can custom order (possibly Japan?) an MXII? I'd like to order a white one like Sean's but can't find any info about where to order one. I know that you can't get them in the US anymore. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Phil

I understand your frustration...also I have searched a method to order this guitar for about one year...and I have seen a lot of pictures of people that have ordered the MX (the correct name is ESP-MX-250-2) in 2003-2006-2009 at least...

I don't know if the ESP custom shop are continuing the production of MX today because of new model Snakebyte (and also the radiation problem)...maybe anyone can answer at this question...

I've noted that......"who knows don't talk"...and keep the "secret"...so the price flying...:(

Conclusion.......this week I've buyed a MX used on ebay...made in 2006 in very good conditions from a guy livin in Sweden (i'm Italian...excuse me for bad language).;)

zodiac272

I understand your frustration...also I have searched a method to order this guitar for about one year...and I have seen a lot of pictures of people that have ordered the MX (the correct name is ESP-MX-250-2) in 2003-2006-2009 at least...

I don't know if the ESP custom shop are continuing the production of MX today because of new model Snakebyte (and also the radiation problem)...maybe anyone can answer at this question...

I've noted that......"who knows don't talk"...and keep the "secret"...so the price flying...:(

Conclusion.......this week I've buyed a MX used on ebay...made in 2006 in very good conditions from a guy livin in Sweden (i'm Italian...excuse me for bad language).;)

yeah, that looked like a good price... $2500 plus shipping

scott

Post to Thread