Explorer

Updated
dimebagfan01
Just wondering, would it be possible to even get an ESP Explorer (NOT the EET FUK) from the custom shop? I've been looking for an MX250II and either they're way over priced or I can't find one. Also, if it's possible to even get a custom Explorer, how much would it cost? Sorry if this question has popped up a lot, but I've only seen people asking for the EET FUK
creativename11

I'm not 100% sure if I am right or not, but I don't think you can order an MX-2 body shape in the U.S. I think you have to be overseas where they still do offer them.

Pushead

If you can't afford the ones on ebay, you won't like the price you'll get for a custom order. :lol

But the most recent word is that the MX guitars are special order from Japan only.

Colin Parks ESP Artist

Just wondering, would it be possible to even get an ESP Explorer (NOT the EET FUK) from the custom shop? I've been looking for an MX250II and either they're way over priced or I can't find one. Also, if it's possible to even get a custom Explorer, how much would it cost? Sorry if this question has popped up a lot, but I've only seen people asking for the EET FUK

I am selling my mx 250 custom order.

JaymzFan

I am selling my mx 250 custom order.

do you have pics?

Post to Thread