Tony McAlpine ESP Custom Shop Left Handed

Updated
srussell39
I was looking to see if someone could give me some info on this guitar, I bought it about 13 years ago, and It's a great guitar but I'm looking to sell it because I no longer play in a band a need to pay off some bills. I do know that it has the setup Like Tony had late 80's/ early 90's ,symore duncan pickups and orginal floyd rose. Thanks for any info you could give me and one thing the head stock has more of a blue, the body has more of a green tint. I do have the esp custom case with it. Thanks again.
OutlawTorn

i dont have any info for the guitar but post this thread in the general discussion threads, it will get noticed alot faster

Metlupass2

What makes you think its a Tony MacAlpine guitar? I don't think he ever played ESPS, but I could be wrong. I've also never seen those inlays on anything earlier than mid 90's ESPs.

exhibit-sbt

isnt he a carvin man?

Metlupass2

Yeah...hes got signature guitars from Carvin.

srussell39

I have a guitar video from the 90's that he has the same ESP guitar. I know that it not a signature guitar, the guy I bought it from had it built from the custom shop with the same pickups and setup. I know that it's swamp ash body, ESP told me this just was looking for some more info, thanks.

Metlupass2

I think it will be hard selling it since it's a lefty. Damn backwards guitars....

colintrav

I was looking to see if someone could give me some info on this guitar, I bought it about 13 years ago, and It's a great guitar but I'm looking to sell it because I no longer play in a band a need to pay off some bills. I do know that it has the setup Like Tony had late 80's/ early 90's ,symore duncan pickups and orginal floyd rose. Thanks for any info you could give me and one thing the head stock has more of a blue, the body has more of a green tint. I do have the esp custom case with it. Thanks again.

How much it skin you back then ?

Post to Thread