custom shapes

Updated
sixstringmind
how much extra is a custom body shape? how much extra is a custom headstock shape including strait string pull and custom back tilt angle? just roughly
BrazilianBootyLover

how much extra is a custom body shape?
how much extra is a custom headstock shape including strait string pull and custom back tilt angle?

just roughly

nothing you can afford.

JonTKK

nothing you can afford.

ouch... got him there...

Shreddy

pwnt bad

ShreddyMcFunTits

how much extra is a custom headstock shape including strait string pull and custom back tilt angle?

just roughly

No, you cannot get ESP to make you a custom explorer in the U.S.

sixstringmind

No, you cannot get ESP to make you a custom explorer in the U.S.

why would i want an explorer?

load more replies (1 of 1)
BrazilianBootyLover

There is no just roughly price for a custom shape! Shit, I've seen people pay 6 grand for a custom that was a dv8 with their custom specs.

JonTKK

just curious... has anyone on the board had a custom shaped axe done?

B1ackD3at4

just roughly

Its all gonna depend on what you want done, but general rule, the more radical, the more expensive. Only thing I could tell you is a 5A figured top, like quilted or flame maple, will add $2000-$3000 to the price, so a custom body shape will more then likely be alot more then that.

ZephMan

Only thing I could tell you is a 5A figured top, like quilted or flame maple, will add $2000-$3000 to the price

Fucking rip-off japanese, I could buy my own top and do it my self for like $500 at most.

DixSerina

Fucking rip-off japanese, I could buy my own top and do it my self for like $500 at most.

Then go do it and stop whining, Wendy.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Notes_Norton

Hi y'all,

I have flight cases for all my guitars, saxophones, flutes, synthesizers and PA system, as I believe they are the best protection for my gear. I play one-nighters for a living, one-nighters are hard on the gear, and the price of a missed gig is much more than the price of a flight case.

So I got a deal on an EC-50 and after modding it with new pickups and some wiring changes it has become my gig guitar (I leave the Gibson and Epi home now).

The only problem is I'm taking it back and forth in a gig bag -- at least until I find a hard case.

I can't find one locally, so I'll have to shop online.

So here's the question:

Does anybody know of a flight case model (plastic is best) like SKB, Gator or equivalent that fits the EC-50 perfectly?

Thanks.

Notes

load more replies (2 of 2)
ZephMan

Okay n00b, whatever you say.

Brent S.

Hi, Does anyone know where i can buy the spider decal that is on the KH-3 guitar?? Any Links would be greatly appreciate. Thanks

load more replies (3 of 3)
JonTKK

love potential flame fests....

Post to Thread