Is This A Genuine Mx-250

Updated
Munchy5150
Hi opinions as to whether this is a genuine MX-250 would be very helpful. Thanks guys.
Munchy5150

yeh just bought it hasnt arrived yet! i was hoping you would say that HAHA! didnt have any doubt but you never know, been watching this forum for a while and have read a lot of stories about guys gettin ripped off... glad im not one of em!

Munchy5150

!hanks man! a guy in Hong Kong, i was given the email by someone, after weeks and weeks of searching i finally got lucky, Ive wanted one so badly and so so fucking long! Im just so excited about getting it im hoping it will arrive tommorow as it just passed through customs today

Munchy5150

Ahh man that sucks.... yeh its so fucking annoying that Gibson Sued ESP then all would be right with the world and MXs wouldnt be so damn expensive and elusive! i saw one on Ebay after i had found this one, although it looked to be a fake, had some shitty border round the pic saying "genuine ESP MX-250" i enquired about it and got some pics but it looks pretty worn, and in less than desirable condition! it did have a floyd rose though, which was interesting.

yeh ill deffinately put some pics up when it arrives!

Munchy5150

Ahh ok thats good to know cheers, yeh i didnt go for it as id already gone for this one, and ive got an epiphone explorer with a floyd rose and didnt particularly want an expensive MX with a difficult floyd, just more hassle you know?

Badseed

Congrats on your purchase bro! I know you'll love it!;)

Munchy5150

thanks man i owe you one! ill post some pics of it with my rig on here shortly, rooms a tip at the moment with boxes as im selling one of my epiphone explorers to try and recoup the money i spent haha!

Munchy5150

And for the record i do fucking love it!

Badseed

Haha. No Worries man! I'll be lookin forward to the pics!

creativename11

Thats fucking clean man! looks brand fucking new! how much did it set you back?

Munchy5150

yeh its brand new! cost me $3300, i live in the Uk so it was roughly £2170, worth every penny though! plays like a dream and sounds fucking huge!

eviL_oT

Looks good, any idea what year it is?

Munchy5150

latest pics of the MX with my rig

load more replies (1 of 1)
Munchy5150

thanks man! i think it was made in '08

Post to Thread