Some questions about ESP MX-250!

Updated
Munchy5150
Hi my names Josh and im new to the forum. Im trying to get hold of an ESP Mx-250 Ive read through loads of threads on this forum and i understand that they are available on Ebay, but im looking to get a new one and from what i have learnt know they are only made in Japan for roughly $2000. i also know that you guys on here are quite shy about sharing the information about where you get yours made in order to protect your supply... which i appreciate! (i'd do the same) But is there anyone who could point me in the right direction? For instance, when you bought your MX did you have to go to Japan or were you able to order from the custom shop online? Do ESP's custom shops produce the guitar or are they made through other custom guitar builders such as Shamray? Im aware that you guys have probably spouted the same information countless times! but if you could give me any clue as to which direction i could head in i would be exceptionally grateful! ... Go easy on me!
GuitarsCollector

Someone are selling esp mx-220 or esp mx-250?

Please let me know. Pm me!

serkan y.

A brand new one, check this out!! 

Dominic D.

What year is yours mate? 

serkan y.

2020. It got out of the custom shop/craft house in Feb '21.

Dominic D.

Nice man congratulations

Papa_Bat

Hi ! I am new to the forum and I can understand your frustration.

You need to be patient and/or be able to pay a lot. I just bought a 'nearly' mint MX-2 Vintage White from 2016 and a scrappy ESP EXP 1997 . Got them both from Reverb. The prices are stupid but so is the supply.

If you look on eBay or Reverb on how many guitars MX goes on sales (not the fake Man to Wolves or EET FUK) you would see that it is less than 10 a year .

I am not an expert and probably some guys have their own sources but I am the leaving proof that you can find them. 

Good luck. 

CJ S.

I’ve been on the same quest as Josh. Would anyone be kind enough to PM me with any details? Thanks!

ceri d.

In this new game, you'll have to test your reflexes, avoid obstacles, and complete the journey with exceptional skills. Geometry dash is a free full version game for computers, laptops, and mobile devices like the iPad and iPhone. A level editor system is included in the action-platformer, allowing players to create their own levels to share with others.

Post to Thread