cheap cutoms?

Updated
Metahead
are they always expensive? can you like order an ltd with slight modification, like get a mh 1000 with a ninja headstock and cream binding? or would that be like 5-6K? EDIT spelling error on title.
SYL

:rollin

No you can't order a LTD "custom". They're production model guitars. What is offered is what you get.

No, customs aren't always 5-6k. Keep an eye on DCGL website. You'll find many ESP Customs that weren't built correctly on there available at slightly discounted prices.

Metahead

link me. what kind of discounts

sp1ke

good customs aren't cheap, and cheap customs aren't good.

___KC___

Ran

Metahead

ran?

___KC___

ran custom guitars

:)

MikeC

Ran is a guitar company that does there own custom. They're prices were pretty good, but from the rumors I've heard, there prices have gone up quite a bit in the last 6 months.

With_Strength_I_Burn

Ran is a guitar company that does there own custom. They're prices were pretty good, but from the rumors I've heard, there prices have gone up quite a bit in the last 6 months.

they have, like 300-500 euro's and 500-700 dollar's

Gfunk

are they always expensive?

Meathead, why not take my advice from the other thread?

KH Guitar Freak

I'm sure someone has order a custom shop guitar, only to put an LTD logo on it... 8o

Justinschut

I wonder if ESP would do that if you ask them..

"hey, make an awesome 6k custom guitar for me guys.. oh, and the headstock should say LTD" :p

jaymerfortune

I wonder if ESP would do that if you ask them..

"hey, make an awesome 6k custom guitar for me guys.. oh, and the headstock should say LTD" :p

if i ever order a custom again i am definetly having them put *LTD* on the headstock . it will be a pearloid inlay on the headstock

Metahead

lol. probably would

mbesp

I've submitted some of the electronic quote requests with Ran and they never get back to me. So either me email is not excepting their replies or they are lame.

nameless

I've submitted some of the electronic quote requests with Ran and they never get back to me. So either me email is not excepting their replies or they are lame.

They always get back to me, and I must have sent them 50 or so forms. Maybe you just suck.

load more replies (1 of 1)
mbesp

Haha yeah or maybe once you hit the obsessive mark in sending of requests they start replying

lt1z

custom and cheap are not words that are closely associated with each other:lol

Curt Daddy

I got a quote for an explorer and it came out to roughly 3212 USD

Metahead

i have $18...

Gfunk

i have $18...

If thats the case, then go buy 2 issues of Playgirl and quit asking about "cutoms".

Metahead

i was just curious

Post to Thread