cheap cutoms?

Updated
Metahead
are they always expensive? can you like order an ltd with slight modification, like get a mh 1000 with a ninja headstock and cream binding? or would that be like 5-6K? EDIT spelling error on title.
Metahead

oh ya, i have one. just dont have a custom

Metahead

do you have one?

Metahead

*noob*

whats RRR?

bltandsoup

15. and as of yet, not job (not 16 for 4 months :P)
i have a hard time saving up the money for the gear i have a carvin sx200 amp and mh 301 i was amazed i got the money for that.

I started working at the age if 15, we don't really have that you need to be 16 issue where I live. I spent a lot of money buying and selling gear until I finally found what suited me best.

Basically what I'm getting at is, if I could go back, I would have saved a lot of wasted cash not buying something I would decide doesn't have the feel or sound I'm looking for and get rid of it. Go to your local music stores, play every guitar, through every amp. Decide which neck/shape feels best, which fingerboard you like best, which amps work best for you, how much versatility you need, etc. I've surprised myself and ended up loving certain gear i never though I would until I actually played it myself.

As you get older you music tastes could change slightly as well, and in turn, so might your gear. Just spend a lot of time doing research before you spend, and in the long run, you will save yourself lots of money.

Post to Thread