cheap cutoms?

Updated
Metahead
are they always expensive? can you like order an ltd with slight modification, like get a mh 1000 with a ninja headstock and cream binding? or would that be like 5-6K? EDIT spelling error on title.
Metahead

15. and as of yet, not job (not 16 for 4 months :P)
i have a hard time saving up the money for the gear i have a carvin sx200 amp and mh 301 i was amazed i got the money for that.

Metahead

thanks man. although for now im set on electric, with my budget, amp, its not a bad amp considering its a solid state, and i just need a acoustic, looking at an ibanez EW, good price and good sound, and mabey a few pedals particularly a wah. right now im just going for good side of slipping by with quality of gear, since i have no money :(, and later if i end up getting in a band, playing live, recording cds, and all that, i will get better gear. particularly first thing when i have the money and feel the need, will be a tube stack

nameless

For me, they come out at around £1300-£2000. Which isn't bad over here, but in the US its stupid money.

MikeC

My quote from Ran was $4100USD when I decided to sent one in, just because I was curious.

frantic77

^:4100!!:eek:

MikeC

^:4100!!:eek:

Yeah, that was back in september. I was gonna give them the 30% or whatever down, but I figured I'd wait a few years before I tried doing anything like that. So I just got my Eclipse and now I'm just worried about my rig.:hat

Metahead

ya, thats the dream. ill get it sometime, mabey not the custom

Metahead

i push a lawn mower for $8 a week so cheap because i do it for family, used to work at my church for a Bible study child care, like $36 a month, that will resume school year, and sell random things. i get random money around birthday (gota love grandparents), so i get money, just not much

id also like to say that i have a nice setup for being 15

Curt Daddy

yeah you're set up better than me and i'm 16.

Metahead

... dang

whats your set-up mylde?

Curt Daddy

line6 spider III 15 watt, squier fat strat soon to have a gibson ceramic pup in it, 1980 fender japan strat awaiting maiden modding.

Metahead

*gasp* no esp?

Curt Daddy

no cant afford it right now soon to have a gibby explorer then prolly a les paul.

Metahead

why are you here?

Metahead

ya MH 301 with upgraded active emgs

with my low budget and low end gear, its my prize possesion

Metahead

what comment?

With_Strength_I_Burn

what comment?

my guess is that he was going to bash teh EMGzor's.

i actually share a similar situation to you . i'm 16, i have an mh400, crate halfstack (good speakers make a big difference) and i also only think about upgrading my shit. just wait till you get a little older, start hanging with the wrong crowd and instead of saving your money, you spend it all on booze. :lol i'm in that situation right now :p

Post to Thread