body art transfers?

Updated
m1ke
Heya, I want to add some art to my guitar -- specifically put my band logo on the body of the guitar. Any suggestions on the best way to go about this without a paint job -- i was thinking perhaps getting it printed out on a transfer and somehow putting this onto the body (dont know much about guitar transfers).. anyone know any places that do custom transfers like this in the UK? Thanks a lot Mike (btw -- sorry if this is the wrong forum, wasnt sure where to put this)
MyApocalypse

Custom decals

strngthbyndstrngth

Heya, I want to add some art to my guitar -- specifically put my band logo on the body of the guitar. Any suggestions on the best way to go about this without a paint job -- i was thinking perhaps getting it printed out on a transfer and somehow putting this onto the body (dont know much about guitar transfers).. anyone know any places that do custom transfers like this in the UK?

Thanks a lot
Mike

(btw -- sorry if this is the wrong forum, wasnt sure where to put this)

I can help you out. I can print whatever you want onto a piece of self adhesive vinyl. I'm in the USA, but I can ship to the UK. If interested, PM me.

1point8t

^^^This guy's work is unbelievable too...

strngthbyndstrngth

^^^This guy's work is unbelievable too...

Why...thank you, i try my best :p

1point8t

I'm still waiting on Monsterguitarshop to finish my damn sawtooth neck, then I'm sending the neck and body down to you for the Kami treatment. He's been telling me 'next week at the latest' for the last month and a half. I guess he's infamous for this, but I'm patient. For now.

RejecterSR

let's see some of your work

1point8t

Search for threads by him... he's done plenty of Hammett 'Mummy' replicas, as well as Ouijas, Lynch Skull n Snakes, and all kinds of other custom paint schemes. Check him out.

bloodstyle

it's easy. put the vinyl or any sticker and put some clear coat over (can buy a cheap can for 10$)... but you know.. it's not the same without a paint job. you will actually feel that it is a sticker or a vinyl cuz it will not be at the same level of the guitar (maybe 1/10 or 1/20 mm of difference)

Metalmilitia306

wow that mummy decal is amazing. it looks like a professional did it.

2fat2furious

wow that mummy decal is amazing. it looks like a professional did it.

I believe you mean it looks like it was airbrushed on, seeing how it was done by a professional

Post to Thread